Breeches, Girths, Bits, Boots, Helmet, Stirrups, Etc!
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Tack and Equipment Classifieds

Breeches, Girths, Bits, Boots, Helmet, Stirrups, Etc!

This is a discussion on Breeches, Girths, Bits, Boots, Helmet, Stirrups, Etc! within the Tack and Equipment Classifieds forums, part of the Horse Tack category
  • Stirrups
  • Stirrups for breeches

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    03-05-2012, 07:04 PM
  #1
Foal
Breeches, Girths, Bits, Boots, Helmet, Stirrups, Etc!












1: 5" Full Cheek Dr. Bristol Bit. $15
2. 5" Twisted Wire Bit. $5
3. 4 1/2 Fillis Style Stirrups. $8
4. Curb Chain. $4
5. 44" Neoprene Girth. $15
6. 42" Girth. $8
7. 56" Stirrup Leathers. $10
8. A/P lavender/pink Floral/Pony border Pad. $5
9. A/P Brown Pad. $5
10. Synthetic Field boots. Size 10XW. $40
11. Medium (With dial) Black Troxel Helmet. No falls. $20
12. 4 1/2 Black Stirrup Pads. $1
13. Light Tan Tuffrider Breeches. Sz. 34. $25
14. Light Chocolate Tuffrider Pull-ons. Sz 34. $20
14. Light Tan Tuffrider Pull-ons. Sz 34. $20

Please feel free to ask any questions! Thanks guys :)
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    03-05-2012, 09:28 PM
  #2
Foal
Forgot to mention: I am open to offers and will ship either USPS or UPS based on the buyer's choice. :)
     
    03-06-2012, 09:10 AM
  #3
Yearling
Interested in the stirrup irons and the black stirrup pads, what forms of payment do you accept? And how much would the total be with shipping? And do you happen to have any baby pads you would sell?
Posted via Mobile Device
     
    03-06-2012, 12:46 PM
  #4
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by SullysRider    
Interested in the stirrup irons and the black stirrup pads, what forms of payment do you accept? And how much would the total be with shipping? And do you happen to have any baby pads you would sell?
Posted via Mobile Device
I accept cash or check (I don't have paypal). Shipping would be 5.35 if I used the flat rate boxes. And sadly I don't have any extra baby pads at the moment :(
     
    03-07-2012, 01:26 PM
  #5
Foal
Bump :)
     
    03-07-2012, 06:28 PM
  #6
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMuckItxD    
I accept cash or check (I don't have paypal). Shipping would be 5.35 if I used the flat rate boxes. And sadly I don't have any extra baby pads at the moment :(
I'll take the irons and the pads :) pm me with your info and the check will go into the mail!
Posted via Mobile Device
     
    03-07-2012, 06:30 PM
  #7
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by SullysRider    
I'll take the irons and the pads :) pm me with your info and the check will go into the mail!
Posted via Mobile Device
Sounds good! PMing you! :)
     
    03-07-2012, 06:31 PM
  #8
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMuckItxD    
Sounds good! PMing you! :)
Just to clarify- the stirrup pads lol
Posted via Mobile Device
     

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Many items for sale - blanket, stirrups, girths, pad, boots, clothes, bits, etc NiftyJ88 Tack and Equipment Classifieds 0 09-05-2011 05:07 PM
Bridles, Breastcollars, Bell Boots, Splint Boots, Girths, & More justicefmly Tack and Equipment Classifieds 14 02-17-2011 08:31 AM
FS: Girths and Bits thebp Tack and Equipment Classifieds 0 06-04-2010 11:23 AM
FS: English Girths, Bits, Pads, and More thebp Tack and Equipment Classifieds 2 05-12-2010 01:03 AM
?'s on Half Chaps, Boots, Helmet, Breeches mudypony Horse Tack and Equipment 10 12-24-2009 01:28 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0