Offered for sale - gently used Clinton Anderson Down Under Horsemanship PRS Saddle pad in great shape with a lot of life left in it. Small rubs on the leather band part where the fender goes - natural - not detrimental to use. This is the wool / felt pressure relieve pad that was sold out completely in Clinton's Walkabout tour in Madison last fall. Pictures attached.
more can be found about this great pad here: PRS Pad :: Downunder Horsemanship
Info copied from their website:
PRS (Pressure Relief System) design makes suppling exercises easier for your horse!
Felt Top PRS Pad - Thick 1/2” felt is tough and attractive.
Felt top, felt bottom – ˝"
During his early training years in Australia, Clinton Anderson became frustrated with soreness problems he experienced with dry spots on horses’ backs. He was determined to remedy the situation, and made his first prototype pad by hand in his mother’s kitchen. Throughout his career, he has ridden this pad on hundreds of horses. Now, Clinton has teamed with Classic Equine to create a product available to all horse owners.
• Unique patent pending design that helps prevent dry spots, eliminate back sores and white hairs by reducing saddle pressure to the withers and shoulder.
• Absorbs shock and molds to the shape of the horse’s back to remain securely in place without shifting from side to side.
• Cutout design over the withers to provide spine relief.
• Contoured fit follows the line of your horse’s back with a split design that allows for the independent and free movement of the horse’s hips and shoulders.
• Eliminates the need to use more than one pad in most cases making it simple and easy to use.
• Choose felt bottom for horse comfort on long rides or foam bottom for ease of care—just wipe with a damp cloth and it’s as good as new.
• Unique leg cut design that provides a close contact fit for greater sensitivity, communication, and feel of the horse.
• Pressure relief design encourages horses to perform suppling and flexion exercises by freeing up the shoulders and hips relieving strain and pressure from the saddle.