I make tack out of nylon parachute cord, and have time to take some orders right now. If you are interested or have questions, you can send me a PM, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit my website at A-Cord-ing To You Custom Tack - Quality hand braided nylon tack made just the way you want it!
Advantages of paracord tack I make
- Very easy to care for (or not care for if you are so inclined
- Strong and durable
- Won't rot or fade
- Has great feel and maintains it over time
- Huge variety of color choices
- Completely custom so you get exactly what you need or just want!
If you are wondering "I wonder if she can make...." there's a good chance the answer is yes. I can make almost anything that is usually a "strap good" out of leather or web, and "rope items" as well.
Some examples of common items....
*Please note I'm giving price ranges as an idea...actual price depends on exactly what options you choose. Contact me for a quote* Reins
Gaming/roping reins - $15-25
Longer trail/training "loop reins" - $20-35
Split reins - $30-40 Headstalls
Single ear (no throatlatch) - $15 - 30
Browband - $20 - 35
English - $35 - 45 Accessories
Noseband and tie-down - $25 - 30
Breast Collar - $25 - 40 Halters and Leads
Flat halter - $25 - 40
"Cowboy Halter" (these may look crazy but are amazing and very easily adjustable) $25 - 30
Lead ropes - $15 - 30
Trailer Ties or Cross ties - $10 - 35 Dog Items
Collars - $5 - 20
Leashes - $10 - 20
By no means is this a complete list...if you have something in mind, just ask Payment
- PayPal preferred but money orders are ok too. 50% deposit is required before I start work on custom items, with the remaining 50% plus the shipping due when the item is complete. Timing
- I do my best to fill orders in a timely manner, but do keep in mind they are hand made and this is a hobby, not my full time job. Small items can be completed faster than complex items or sets. Allow 2 weeks on average. Shipping
- is via Canada Post from Ontario. For US customers usually around $7 for a small item, $10-15 for more items or ones with lots of metal pieces.