I am looking to sell quite a bit of tack because I no longer use it and need to pay for my horse's recent surgery. Please take a look, I have more photos if interested and will answer any questions! Thank you:). Passier Hannover Nicole Grand Gilbert Saddle, Like New ($2300)
- This is a 17" medium tree, substantial thigh blocking, and standard straight long billeting system. It has a deep seat and moderate twist. I am including the stirrup irons and leathers with the sale. This saddle has only had one owner previous to me; she owned it for 2 years and only used it for one. I only used the saddle for 4 months, making it practically brand new. It has had quite a bit of oiling and has had been in the best of care so the leather is super soft. I have seen saddles in similar conditions offered for $3,000. I am asking $2,300 for mine, which is a fantastic deal. Passier Saddle 3.jpg Children's Spurs with Leather Straps ($25)
- These Tom Thumb children's spurs are brand new as are the leather straps. I accidentally bought the wrong size and simply tried them on; of course, they didn't fit. This is another great deal, as the spurs themselves are $20 new and the straps are $15. Spurs 3.jpg Harry Dabbs Close Contact Saddle ($200)
- This saddle has also only had two owners; myself for 8 years (only a few years use) and a girl previous to me for 3 years. It is in great condition, but has the flaw of cat scratches on the right side. It was left unattended in the tack room one day:(. It is 16.5" and in fantastic shape outside of the marks. Harry Dabbs Saddle 1.jpg Stubben Classical Dressage Bridle ($170)
- This bridle, similar to the saddle, was used for all of a few months. It is lined and in absolutely prefect condition. It has been cared for extremely well and is super soft. My horse is a Warmblood, so it is for a larger horse. It is a really nice bridle and retails new at $289. Dressage Bridle 1.jpg Pony Bridle ($50)
- This bridle was used on my large pony for 2 years. It is a Collegiate and is in great condition. Pony Bridle 1.jpg Helmet ($25)
- This helmet was used for all of a few months; I soon after got a Charles Owens. It has never had impact; the scratches are just from being tossed in the tack trunk. It is labeled a "Medium," which corresponds with like a 7 1/8." Helmet 1.jpg
I will have more riding apparel including boots coming soon, just need to get some pictures. Thanks for looking, and please feel free to post questions or interest!