I have some show clothes I found way back in my parents closet, they been sitting for about 10 years. I'll throw all the white shirts in the wash this afternoon, not jackets. I don't know how they size these, but I wear a ladies 4 and can fit these. I can try to get actual measurements if you need them.
-black jacket. State line tack size 6, a little big on me so guessing an actual ladies 6
- blue jacket. Concour elite by devon air. Size 14 (kids?) A little short in sleeves for me
- long sleeve solid white shirt, state line tack, seems true size 6
- short sleeve solid white, state line tack, size 8, fits me well
- 2 short sleeve shirts, white striped, both pretty discolored- I'll try to wash them. Both have the loop for around your neck (choker? Not a stock tie). One size 36, really big on me, probably ladies 8, can't find name brand. Other devon aire size 32, fits me.
- plain stock pin
- navy blue helmet cover, stretchy
- stock tie, white pimply material.
Make me any sort of offer, I don't need them