1) 16.5" older Stubben saddle, still in great condition. Photos do not do it justice. The saddle has a narrow tree. Comes with leathers/irons. $300
2) 17.5" Bates Wintec Dressage saddle with CAIR pannels and the easy change gullet system. The saddle currently has the "wide" gullet in, but I will swap it out for any gullet plate that you would like before the sale. Good used condition with minimal wear. Leathers/irons included. $250
3) 17" seat all purpose English saddle, unknown maker. The saddle has some marks and wear but is in usable condition. It could stand to be reflocked. It does NOT come with leathers/irons. $75
4) Older 15" Big Horn Cordura with round skirt saddle. Appears to have a 6.5" gullet. It is model #102. Well used but in fully working order. Works GREAT on high withered horses. $75
5) Very used western saddle. It is still in working order but does have some rips in the swede (see photo). 16" seat. It appears to have a 6.5" gullet. Been using it as a spare or for training horses. $50
6) Breast collars. One billy cook #12900, like new, $20. The other two by unknown makers. Black with white stitching, good condition, $10. The last one has some white staining on it but is otherwise working and is free to good home. All are your typical Quarter Horse size.
Willing to ship at the buyers expense.
I will happily email more pictures and measurements to help answer any questions.
(MAY TRADE for a 16" Wintec (AP or Dressage) with easy change gullet system or possibly any English saddle, medium tree with a 16" seat)
All saddles priced for quick sale. I have to many un-used saddles in my barn!!!