FS/T: wintec bridle, girth, brushing boots, etc!
Here is my current sale list:
1. Drop nose band. Older, needs a good conditioning. $8
2. Teal fly veil with white tassels. Does not have ears. $5
3.Brown Its A Cinch easy cinch $8
4. Purple Fly veil. Brand new. $8
5. Set of four Toklat size medium brushing boots in red. Only used a handful of times$25
6. Brown leather running martingale. PENDING
7. Black Ovation synthetic girth. 50 inch. $10
8. No name bit converters. $5
9. Black (medium) wintec gullet. $10
10. Black Gary's Leather bottom adjust leathers. PENDING
All are 10+5 for shipping.
1. Full cheek snaffle, softer type metal.
2. Jointed Egg-butt snaffle
3. Metalab full cheek snaffle
I also have a black horse sized wintec bridle that I would like to trade for a brown horse sized wintec bridle or other decent quality leather bridle. The reins are still brand new (been using a different set of reins) and the bridle is gently used. May consider selling for $25.
After the bridle is gone I will have a pair of black laced reins for sale for $5. They are schooling quality.
Not really looking for anything in trade other than a pair of pink rear classic equine boots, but let me know what you have. I love pink things!!
Most things will ship out in the smallest flat rate box I can fit it into. Got rid of all my boxes when I moved, sorry!
RH Queen O Anywhere "Sydney"
2009 Sugarbush draft