I am sort of looking for a collection of bits. Im looking for some of the pessoa bits, the relaxation D ring, copper correction pelham or the copper roller balls(D or Full Cheek)
I am also looking for the two or three ring elevators(or gags, whichever you call them) or any bit with a port or atleast double jointed mouth piece.
I prefer Ds, possibly full cheeks. I am also in need of a new pelham to school(o/f) in, a rubber or double jointed. I found one online that was a hollow mouth french link but pretty pricey.
Also, I found a hollow mouth D with a french link but where I found it, they only had it in pony sizes. If you have any sorta bits like this, let me know.
I have tons
of tack that I can trade.
Also: for sale!
Wellington Saratoga standing martingale. O/S. Raised, fancy stitched. Brand new. Oiled once. It is in fact stamped with the "OS" but it fits more like a full sized. Make me an offer, but this was $279.90 new from Dover, and it is still brand new, just no tags.
Courbette raised standing martingale. It is full sized and was used probably 10 times. I need to find it but its just been sitting around so I should probably just sell/trade it.
I have a horse sized leather halter, with brass fittings. It is brand new, Im not sure of the brand but I can check. I won it for my boy, but it is a bit snug when on the last hole. He wore it once when he was on cross ties and that is it.
I have a bunch of saddle pads.
1. A classic equine white pad with the blue argyle in rear corners.
2. A purple Roma pad with piping.
3. A weatherbeeta navy blue with hunter piping, has seen alot of days in the sun and has been slightly sun lightened where the saddle doesn't hide it. I like a very form fitting pad to my saddle and they are all a little too big for my liking.
4. A pony pad, it is sort of "furry" I guess. I think its one of those sarengetti pads that SLT used to sell. It has the red flames on it.
5. An ovation white/white half pad with wither relief, rolled edges and billet straps.
6. A white gel cut back(it just has form fitting around withers) pad. Im pretty sure that it is Ovation, but it is at the barn and I would have to check.
7. Honeycomb half pad, white. Have the fleece cover with billet straps for it.
ALL of my items: make me an offer! Cash or trade. I accept paypal.
If you want pictures, let me know. Most of these items are just sitting in my boxes at the barn so I would just have to go and get them.
You can reply, PM me or email me at: email@example.com