Lots of English/Western tack for trade
What I have:
-30 X 30" Blue/black/white Navajo pad. Cutback at the withers with built up shoulders for narrow chest/high withered horse.
- Black pimple grib pad. Contoured and slightly cut back at the withers. Has foam inserts which are removable(velcro on the back edge) and 3/4" thick. Leather wear strips. Hoses off clean. Really nice pad, pimple grib is on both sides so really holds your saddle in place and allows good air flow.
- 2" Visila stirrups from bowden saddle tree. Needs leather or rubber gribs put around. 5 1/2" at foot, 3" head, and 5 1/2" tall
- dark oil breastcollar. Nice thick leather, not sure of the brand but not cheap tack. Reg horse size.
-Kincade dark oil raised bridle. Horse size. Includes reins
- White Square all purpose pad.
- Black square all purpose pad with white piping. White underside is discolored
- Black tall boots with laces. Size 9 1/2. These definitely have some wear to them but are okay for riding at home.
What I want:
- medium oil basketweave western breastcollar
- medium oil basketweave headstall
- black split yacht/rope reins with leather ends
- Black SMB boots, large
I will post pics of everything I have, I might have more things to trade, I will have to check
Last edited by horseluver250; 02-27-2010 at 11:36 AM.