Lots of stuff, all of it new looking for new homes. I'll provide pics if anyone is interested. Here's the list::
(2) Pony sized english headstalls with reins - *brown* $30 ea
(1) Horse sized english headstall with reins *brown* - $35
(1) Pony sized english breastcollar - light brown $20
(1) One ear western bridle w/ neoprene lining *horse sized* - $12
(1) Horse sized western bridle - Billy Cook w/reins - $22
(1)Futurity Knot western bridle horse size - $20
(1)Dark brown cob sized western bridle - $12
(1)purple and black bridle, breastcollar & reins set - $20
(1)pink and black bridle, breastcollar & reins set - $20
(2)White fleece girth - $8 (still in plastic, I think they're 34" I'll double check)
(1) cob sized saddle pad, or youth saddle sized dark red - $15
Several new packaged halters in horse size - one raspberry colored, 3 or 4 are red, white and blue - $8 each
Cotton lead ropes - $8 each
Cotton leads with a chain attached $10 each, most are white, one red.
(2)Hay nets white - $8 ea
(4) Nylon rope reins w/leather poppers on the ends $15 a pair. One of each color available: Hot Pink, purple, orange, neon green. I bought a pair of these for my mom - she loves them. They're about 15' long, and you can use them as leads too.
Buyer pays shipping - I believe I can fit them in the flat rate boxes from the USPS, except of course, the saddle pad.