* 15" Abetta endurance saddle (regular QH tree) $100
* 16"-17" Fabtron western trail saddle (gaited tree, for horses with normal-width backs, high withers, and allows for free shoulder movement) $100 The Abetta saddle has only been used lightly, and is in great condition except for a little rust on the d-rings. The Fabtron saddle has been used heavily and has some minor hardware problems, but is still in good working condition and could easily be fixed. Both saddles are missing stirrup hobbles. I'll measure both gullets and find out if the Fabtron is a 16" or a 17" tomorrow. Saddle pads and bareback pads: *
Purple 30" neoprene/suede square saddle pad $15
* Black/gray/white fleece Navajo round pad $10 *
22" zebra print soft fleece bareback pad with girth (no stirrups) $20 The purple pad has been used quite a bit and still looks brand new. The round pad has been used heavily and shows some signs of wear. The bareback pad has only been used once and is in perfect condition, but has a little dirt and horse sweat on it. Headstalls, breast collars, and reins:
* Black leather horse-sized breast collar $10 *
Rawhide/leather complete bosal set (rawhide core) $45 *
Black leather horse-sized browband headstall $10
* Weaver black leather horse-sized one-ear headstall $25
* Weaver black leather split reins $20 *
Brown leather clip-on split reins $5 Breast collar is in great condition. Bosal has never been used. Browband headstall is in great condition. Weaver items are matching and have only been used once (headstall has Chicago screws but the screws on the reins were replaced with leather ties). Brown split reins have been heavily used but are still in great working condition. Whips: *
Black 33” dressage whip $5 *
Brown 31” dressage whip $5 Both whips are in great condition. Brown whip has only been used a couple times. Bits: *
5” tom thumb $5 *
5” grazing bit $5 *
5” twisted dogbone d-ring snaffle $10 *
5” loose-ring snaffle $10 Tom thumb and twisted dogbone snaffle have been heavily used. Grazing bit and loose-ring snaffle have never been used. Boots and tail wraps: *
Small black Pro Choice no-turn bell boots $10 *
Black Pro Choice neoprene tail wrap $10 Bell boots have some cosmetic problems, but are in perfect working condition. Tail wrap has only been used once
. Saddle bags: *
Brown clip-on drink holder $5 *
Black Weaver zip-up cantle bag with d-rings $5 Both are in perfect condition. Fly masks and halters: *
Black cob-sized fly mask (attaches to bridle, no ears) $5 *
Green/white horse-sized fly mask (no ears) $5 *
Tan Pro Choice horse-sized fly mask (with ears) $5 *
Green/gold horse-sized turnout halter (comes with two replacement leather pieces) Black fly mask has never been used. Green fly mask is in great condition. Tan fly mask is a little frayed, especially around the ears, but has no holes or tears.
Click on the stars to see pictures. If there's no picture, it's because the item is still at the barn. I should have them by tomorrow.
Prices do not
include shipping. Feel free to make offers. I will give discounts with multiple purchases.
Just ask if you'd like more information or more pictures. You can also email me at email@example.com
, if you'd prefer to do that.