I have stuff listed that I will trade/part trade for-I will be listing more as I bought quite a few things at the last local tack sale and dont really need them!LOL I will post my wanted items on the next post! Prices dont include shipping...will be open to lot offers! Items will be listed first and then pictures with the number next to them!
1.A 5/a Baker Blankets, original plaid for sale...it is the top one in the picture and is a 76"has a couple of small snag tares(just over the size of a quarter-the largest is the one pictured...I can post the other one if needed)..EASILY patched from the inside!! (retails at new for 140+) asking 85 obo
2. I have a set of 4 polo wraps, they are navy and horse sized Asking 12 obo (no picture yet, but dark navy/blue in color)
3. an unnamed heavy duty winter blanket, it is green and red, REALLY nice heavy feels like canvas on the out side but then has the nice silky stuff on the inside-so doesn't rub like most canvas ones! It measures as a 66-ish...just not going to fit my girl now that she is filling out! It does have some chewing one the leather stuff around where the buckles connect and one back strap should be replaced because of chewing, but would be easy to do. It has been patched in 2 spots...but patches hold water and are fully secure! asking 30 obo
4. A rainbow colored Sleazy Hood with Zipper, I dont know the size but it measures 44" from the shoulder area strap to the ear hole and then 16" from the ear hole to the nose. Has a tare in the left side, can easily be sown back together! Has zipper that runs down from the chin to the chest that works! Asking $15 obo
5.A pair(2 boots) of Devon-Aire Back Splint boots, navy/black, they are used, but in good condition!! Asking $15 obo
6. A pair (2 polos) of white polo wraps...have some staining-what white ones dont! I washed with a load of just whites once(along with a little bit of bleach) and they came even cleaner...so Im sure a couple more times and they would be back to all white!
7. a set of Front Professional's choice SMB 002 Yearling sized, Teal in color, used, but clean up easily, one is missing top Velcro, can be replaced easily! A small amount of chewing-from horse before mine. asking 30 obo
8. A Roma pad, black quilted, it has those little pock things that make it grip and nylon billets straps.it says full side and measures 23" deep and 24" across the top asking has horse/last name of "Koon" on one Billet strap, $15 obo
9. A Nylon girth or cinch, striped blue and red, no rust! Asking $8 obo
10. A 16"ThorowgoodMaxam(I believe, I know it is a Thorowgood) black saddle,
hardly ever been used, like maybe 5 times-was bought for 4-h show season a while back for a gray, then she started getting fea bites and looked horrid in black, I only put on Mystic once, and it doesnt fit her!
11. A 17" Cortina leather All-Purpose Saddle, Havanna in color, well used, but still usable. All leather needs to be re-oiled and maybe buffed, and has rust on hardware, Includes leathers and irons, asking $50 obo
12. A purple, cob sized, Nylon Comfort halter features soft neoprene lining on the crown and nose, Complete with a cute running horse overlay.
Has silver hardware and grooming side clip style. asking 10 obo
13. I also have a Purple and white checkered lunge line. It is the flat kind(so cotton web I believe), and has the donut and double swivel end. I only used it maybe 3 times, I like the one that is for everyone to use at my barn. Asking 10obo
14. I have a no name black leather English schooling bridle(fits my Arabian mare perfectly, she wears a Yearling halter/fly mask!) includes matching reins(web and leather) 25 obo
2 Coming soon!
No pictures right now, I can get some if someone is interested!
the rest of the pictures are in the next post!