Lunge line for sale - The Horse Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 Old 03-16-2013, 11:05 PM Thread Starter
Foal
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 48
• Horses: 0
Lunge line for sale

Thick Lunge line, great for training youngsters, helps prevent rope-burn! Asking $15
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bareback star 115.jpg (36.3 KB, 86 views)
EquiiEquestrian is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 13 Old 03-18-2013, 08:02 PM Thread Starter
Foal
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 48
• Horses: 0
Bumping this! Still for sale:)
EquiiEquestrian is offline  
post #3 of 13 Old 03-19-2013, 05:15 PM
Weanling
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: southwest Michigan
Posts: 303
• Horses: 1
I already have a lunge line like this but I'd like to give your item a bump. It's hard to find lunge lines like this that have a popper at the end and are ROUND. It's really easy to find flat nylon ones, or at least it is in my experience.

I have a friend who is a trainer and she once told me that if I ever saw a lunge line like this I should buy it. This one looks like it's had some use but still has plenty left in it!
RebeccaMI is offline  
post #4 of 13 Old 03-19-2013, 05:31 PM
Showing
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Missouri
Posts: 16,421
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebeccaMI View Post
I already have a lunge line like this but I'd like to give your item a bump. It's hard to find lunge lines like this that have a popper at the end and are ROUND. It's really easy to find flat nylon ones, or at least it is in my experience.

I have a friend who is a trainer and she once told me that if I ever saw a lunge line like this I should buy it. This one looks like it's had some use but still has plenty left in it!
Now why is this?

"Strength is the ability to use a muscle without tension"
Skyseternalangel is offline  
post #5 of 13 Old 03-19-2013, 06:28 PM Thread Starter
Foal
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 48
• Horses: 0
Thanks for the bump! It's a nice type of lunge line:)
EquiiEquestrian is offline  
post #6 of 13 Old 03-19-2013, 10:42 PM
Weanling
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: southwest Michigan
Posts: 303
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyseternalangel View Post
Now why is this?
Um, because I was trying to be nice and help out another forum member?

I honestly don't see those round lunge lines in catalogs or at tack sales very often. I can find flat nylon ones all day long though.
RebeccaMI is offline  
post #7 of 13 Old 03-19-2013, 11:01 PM
Showing
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Missouri
Posts: 16,421
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebeccaMI View Post
Um, because I was trying to be nice and help out another forum member?

I honestly don't see those round lunge lines in catalogs or at tack sales very often. I can find flat nylon ones all day long though.
No... I know why you bumped lol. But this part: I have a friend who is a trainer and she once told me that if I ever saw a lunge line like this I should buy it.

Why should you buy it? Why is it better than a flat one?

"Strength is the ability to use a muscle without tension"
Skyseternalangel is offline  
post #8 of 13 Old 03-22-2013, 11:25 AM
Weanling
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: southwest Michigan
Posts: 303
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyseternalangel View Post
Why should you buy it? Why is it better than a flat one?
It was a few years ago that she gave me that piece of advice so I'm trying to remember what the reasons were. I believe one reason is that the round line has no edges, so if the lunge line gets pulled through your hand unexpectedly it won't cut you like a flat one might.
RebeccaMI is offline  
post #9 of 13 Old 03-24-2013, 11:35 PM
Showing
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Missouri
Posts: 16,421
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebeccaMI View Post
It was a few years ago that she gave me that piece of advice so I'm trying to remember what the reasons were. I believe one reason is that the round line has no edges, so if the lunge line gets pulled through your hand unexpectedly it won't cut you like a flat one might.
Alright thanks for that!

"Strength is the ability to use a muscle without tension"
Skyseternalangel is offline  
post #10 of 13 Old 03-25-2013, 01:01 AM
Yearling
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Boulder, colorado
Posts: 875
• Horses: 3
Does 15 Include shipping

life has no remote control hitch them up and drive them your self
Ashleysmardigrasgirl is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.



User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lunge Line Pro Horse Showmanship 5 03-27-2011 10:31 PM
Parelli Lead, Horsemanship Lead, and Parelli Lunge Line For Sale Pro Tack and Equipment Classifieds 1 09-13-2010 06:12 PM
Lunge Line Help???? cowgirlfitzy Horse Shows 10 03-24-2009 12:08 PM
Lunge Line with a tiffanyp1980 Horse Tack and Equipment 10 03-23-2008 12:51 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome