Mostly Western tack. Few English items!
okay well this all needs to go asap! i definitely dont need the english items as i ride western. will be willing to trade, just let me know what you have! any questions ask or pm me!
All Prices are best offer, so shoot me a price.
if interested in any western items listed let me know i will get pics up asap.
1. English girth. good condition. great for schooling. has wear and tear but still very useable! buckles have rust but still work great.
2. Maroon English girth? Ive never seen another one like it. Again, i dont ride english so forgive me if its something other then a girth. Great condition.
3. Western barrel saddle cut pad. I got a new pad so no use for it. hate to see it go but i dont need it laying around..
4. Orange/tan bridle. Great for trail riding. super cute. Fits average sized horse. comes with matching split reins. Nylon? really nice..
5. Double ear western bridle with tassels. For a small horse/pony. comes with snaffle bit. cute lower level showing bridle. comes with matching reins.
6. Horse sized western bridle with matching split reins. has some tooling on the browband. cute.
Star Buster SNC "Buster"- Haflinger Gelding.
Rupert- Belgian John Mule