All Prices are best offer, so shoot me a price.
If interested in any western items listed let me know I will get pics up asap.
1. English girth. Good condition. Great for schooling. Has wear and tear but still very useable! Buckles have rust but still work great.
2. Maroon English girth? I've never seen another one like it. Again, I don't ride english so forgive me if its something other then a girth. Great condition.
3. Western barrel saddle cut pad. I got a new pad so no use for it. Hate to see it go but I don't need it laying around..
4. Orange/tan bridle. Great for trail riding. Super cute. Fits average sized horse. Comes with matching split reins. Nylon? Really nice..
5. Double ear western bridle with tassels. For a small horse/pony. Comes with snaffle bit. Cute lower level showing bridle. Comes with matching reins.
6. Horse sized western bridle with matching split reins. Has some tooling on the browband. Cute.