I've got a ton of saddles I don't really need anymore. (Horse is retired, and a second horse isn't going to happen for a few years, lol).
1) 18" Crosby Mark VII (not VI
), medium to medium-wide tree, AP/jump style, lovely condition. Bought for $450 used.
2) 18" BT Crump wide or extra-wide dressage saddle. Bought when new a few years back. Lightly ridden in. Has the V-rig billets to distribute pressure evenly. Bought for $1300 new.
3) Older Passier jump saddle, cut-back, knee and thigh blocks, medium tree but it's a flex tree, so it fits a wide range of horses. Manufacturer told me that a saddler can change the tree width, if need be. Ideal for high-withered horses. 17.5" or 18". Sells for atleast $300+.
4) Older Geodicke dressage saddle. (Handmade in Germany). Medium tree, 17.5" seat, I believe. Brownish black. Slight cut-back. The gullet height makes it ideal for high-withered horses. (Perfect thoroughbred saddle). Should sell for $250-500 easy.
5) Black sidesaddle. It's Indian made, so not awesome quality, but it will work for a beginner aside rider. Medium to wide gullet. Seat size is ideal for a medium to tall rider. Bought for $500 new. Used a couple of times.
6) Nice quality western saddle. Brown. Looks like a 15" seat, medium bars. (Probably wouldn't fit a fat quarter horse). I can't read the makers marks, but I can probably find them on the internet. Very nice leather and balance. The rigging actually is connected to a ring a few inches back from the front ring, so it distributes pressure more efficiently. Should sell for at least $250+.
Please PM me if you're interested in any of the saddles. I'd be happy to do a discount for multiple saddles purchased. :)