Purple English Set!
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Tack and Equipment Classifieds

Purple English Set!

This is a discussion on Purple English Set! within the Tack and Equipment Classifieds forums, part of the Horse Tack category
  • Purple english bridle set
  • Purple english saddle pad

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    08-27-2010, 03:08 PM
  #1
Green Broke
Purple English Set!

This would make a great set for the purple lovers out there! Gently used Roma Wick Easy english saddle pad (large enough to fit under a dressage saddle), brand new purple polos (used once to practice wrapping), and a brand new purple fly veil. $35+shipping. May be willing to trade/partial trade, I am looking for a brown dressage-like bridle, and a black dressage pad nice enough to show in, would prefer if it had red piping.


Each item is available individually as well.
Saddle pad: $20
Polos: $10
Fly Veil: $8



(pad is now minus the white hair)






(I swear this is purple, not blue like my camera made it look )
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    08-27-2010, 07:46 PM
  #2
Yearling
Is the fly veil still for sale.
     
    08-27-2010, 08:09 PM
  #3
Green Broke
Yes it is.
     
    08-30-2010, 08:24 AM
  #4
Green Broke
Bumping up!
     
    08-30-2010, 08:43 AM
  #5
Banned
Is the color really off in the photo of the fly veil? It looks very blue in the photo.
     
    08-30-2010, 09:45 AM
  #6
Green Broke
Aaaargh, what is the deal with all the new colours in the English world??? There are three colours for tack and accessories: White, brown and black!!!

Just kidding QH dragon, I hope you find some buyers, at least this comment bumped your thread back up hey
     
    08-30-2010, 06:42 PM
  #7
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysbehind    
Is the color really off in the photo of the fly veil? It looks very blue in the photo.

Yeah, it is. I will try and take a better picture of it in a few. It's the same shade of purple as the pad, same with the polos. The stupid flash on my cell phone camera made them look really blue.
     
    08-30-2010, 06:44 PM
  #8
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahver    
Aaaargh, what is the deal with all the new colours in the English world??? There are three colours for tack and accessories: White, brown and black!!!

Just kidding QH dragon, I hope you find some buyers, at least this comment bumped your thread back up hey


Heehee, thanks I think western gets all the cool tack, I love all the pink nylon tack I see at the tack store. Wish I could use it in dressage. :p
     
    08-31-2010, 07:46 AM
  #9
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by QHDragon    
Yeah, it is. I will try and take a better picture of it in a few. It's the same shade of purple as the pad, same with the polos. The stupid flash on my cell phone camera made them look really blue.
Maybe take a photo of all of them together so people can see they are the same color.
     
    09-01-2010, 08:55 AM
  #10
Green Broke
Bumping up!

Yeah, I will try and get better pictures ASAP.
     

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: Purple Flame Bareback Pad Amarea Tack and Equipment Classifieds 6 08-04-2010 10:32 PM
Wanted - Purple Tack :D SorrelHorse Tack and Equipment Classifieds 5 04-20-2010 03:51 PM
Classy pretty in purple :) ClassicalRomantic Horse Pictures 11 10-23-2009 12:43 PM
WANTED: English saddle pad - PURPLE Hoofprints in the Sand Tack and Equipment Classifieds 2 01-06-2009 11:18 PM
Where are all the PURPLE saddle pads?! Hoofprints in the Sand Horse Tack and Equipment 11 12-09-2008 09:55 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0