Saddleseat, Driving/long lining & Misc. tack!!
Hey guys! I have a bunch of Saddleseat and Misc. tack sitting around that I need sold. I am trying to pay off vet bills from my horse's injury, and since i have no use for these items I thoguht I would try to stop doing the "pack rat" thing.lol
I am negotiable on all of the prices for these items as long as it is a reasonable offer. Most of these items are almost brand new, barely used and high quality. I have a dressage/western horse so if you have something to trade let me know and I may also be interested!
I will add pics later, but can e-mail anyone privately if needed. As my comp hates me sometimes on this forum. lol
1. Leather surcingle with crupper and back pad.- I bought this 2 yrs ago at the Morgan Grand Nationals and used it about 3 times. It is in excellent shape and immaculately kept. Leather has no cracks or rips and is buttery soft. Comes with a twice used burgundy Walsh back pad. Paid $500- Asking $275 OBO
2. Several saddleseat curb bits, some older, some newer, all useable and can be cleaned to show condition. As far as I am aware they are all 4 3'4" mouth. Asking $15 per bit (most cost $80+)
3. Western curb show bit. 5" mouth. Nice overlay and design. Spoon mouthpiece. I believe 7" shanks, will measure to make sure.- Asking $30
4. Saddleseat browbands & caveson sets. I have 1 dark shimmery hunter green caveson set, and one with red and black piping with white dots. Also, 1 Freedman's bright red browband (excellent condition!) and 1 off brand bright red browband. Also have several older cheaper one's good for just schooling shows or looking pretty. ( paid between $20-$95)-Asking $20 for sets, $15 for Freedman, $5 for others.
5. Several saddleseat show jackets, size 16, one burnt orange dupioni silk one from Reed Hill, one bright red custom made one, fits size 16. Also 1 turqoise coat, size 18. Size 18 cream color vest, Reed Hill. Also for schooling, 1 Navy with grey pinstripe Reed Hill suit, size 16.
Asking- $100 for Orange, $150 for Red, $75 for Turqoise, $25 for vest, & $100 for Navy suit.
6. Several Western headstalls, light/medium oil with browband, also braided western reins, light/med oil. Headstall- $10 & reins- $15
I'm sure there's more...I just have to dig through my ridiculous amount of tack! Ask if I have something, I just might!! I will post pics tomorrow of most of the items. If you would like to request one, I can e-mail you with them no problem!
You can also PM me with your e-mail and I can forward pics.