For sale/ Trade - Page 2
   

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Tack and Equipment Classifieds

For sale/ Trade

This is a discussion on For sale/ Trade within the Tack and Equipment Classifieds forums, part of the Horse Tack category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        10-07-2009, 01:57 AM
      #11
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Goddess of Judecca    
    That's the same length as mine are. =D What payment do you accept? What's the cost of shipping to 16901?
    I accept cash or paypal it would be about $5 for shipping through UPS, if its more i'll pretty much cover the difference.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        10-07-2009, 05:26 PM
      #12
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Twilight Arabians    
    I accept cash or paypal it would be about $5 for shipping through UPS, if its more i'll pretty much cover the difference.
    Paypal is fine. What's your email? And how do I give you my address?
         
        10-07-2009, 08:24 PM
      #13
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Goddess of Judecca    
    Paypal is fine. What's your email? And how do I give you my address?
    my e-mail is twilightarabians@msn.com you can just send your address to my e-mail.
         
        10-07-2009, 09:03 PM
      #14
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Twilight Arabians    
    my e-mail is twilightarabians@msn.com you can just send your address to my e-mail.
    Alright, you'll receive payment tomorrow. My aunt and uncle are being generous enough to pay for these, but I don't want to bother them tonight. It's so pathetic that I'm this excited for a new pair of chaps. =/
         
        10-08-2009, 01:05 AM
      #15
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Goddess of Judecca    
    Alright, you'll receive payment tomorrow. My aunt and uncle are being generous enough to pay for these, but I don't want to bother them tonight. It's so pathetic that I'm this excited for a new pair of chaps. =/
    great! I'll also e-mail you the tracking number like friday after I ship it out so you can track it.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    For sale or trade ozarkmama Tack and Equipment Classifieds 6 08-24-2009 09:59 PM
    For sale, or trade :) Crossmeout Tack and Equipment Classifieds 7 08-01-2009 08:53 AM
    For sale or trade chelssss(: Tack and Equipment Classifieds 2 04-08-2009 07:06 PM
    For Sale or Trade My2Geldings Tack and Equipment Classifieds 0 09-19-2008 03:42 PM
    bit for trade or for sale KANSAS_TWISTER Tack and Equipment Classifieds 0 07-18-2008 02:20 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:36 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0