Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Regina, SK
Posts: 101• Horses: 1
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
I am selling the following items. All prices DO NOT include shipping, and I will consider reasonable offers. Please note that I am in CANADA. See payment details below.
- SMBII boots, forest green - will take pictures of actual boots tonight! Asking $40.00
- Green bell boots...they match above green SMB boots. They are rubber (with velcro), not ProChoice. Pictures coming tonight. Asking $10.00 (WILL TAKE $45.00 FOR THE PAIR)
- Leather Western show halter, with matching lead. As you can tell, it is adjustable at three points. It's a little bit old-fashioned, but still looks great. May need an oil job, but is otherwise in near-perfect condition. Ferret included for a price. Asking $200.00
- Western Saddle Pads.
- Hunter green based pattern. Was used with under-pad (included), so is almost in brand-new condition. Asking $80.00
- Red patterned blanket. Never used, nice and thick. Asking $40.00
- Brown plaid pad. Only used to try on saddle a few times, so a bit of hair inside. Otherwise brand new. Asking $30.00. Ferret included for a price.
- Green checked blanket. Almost brand new. I can't remember if it was an actual show blanket, or one we just used as a show blanket. Asking $10.00
- Western headstall with matching reins - light oil. Needs a good oiling, but is in decent shape. Bit, donuts, and curb-chain included. Some moderate damage due to use. Asking $60.00 firm. I will just use it for training if it doesn't sell.
- Barrel racing rein. Braided leather with a buckle on one side and a clip on the other for easy on-and-off use. Very good shape, but may need some conditioning or oiling. Leather curb chain included. Asking $25.00
These are items I am looking for, and will consider on trade/partial trade. I will also buy items if you have something on offer that I like:
- ADDING MORE ITEMS FROM MY TACK BOX TONIGHT!
I will be updating this list as I discover items I want/need. Just a note - I will need 6-8 BUSINESS days to complete payment, as PayPal doesn't transfer the money instantly for me for some reason. I won't transfer money into the PayPal account unless I have plans to send money right away. If you are in Canada, I can also do EMT - and would prefer it.
- Surcingle - must be leather.
- Little House on the Prairies Series
- Black bell boots - prefer velcro closure, and with the "no-turn" heel piece.
- DARK BROWN Bates Caprilli CC saddle with adjustable gullet. 17.5" seat. Must be dark brown!
- DARK BROWN English bridle with matching reins. Must be dark brown!
- Bright purple items. Let me know what you've got, I might be interested. No nylon reins or bridles (not interested), and no boots (I just bought some).
- Green bell boots...they match above green SMB boots. They are rubber (with velcro), not ProChoice. Pictures coming tonight. Asking $10.00 (WILL TAKE $45.00 FOR THE SET)
- Green polo wraps (4), brand new, but not in original package. Never been unrolled. Can't remember what I paid for them new. Asking $10.00
- 20 foot nylon lunge line, blue. Used, and has a couple knots in it, but perfectly usable. Asking $5.00
- 6.5ft nylon lead with 1.5ft chain, blue. Used. Asking $5.00
- WILL TAKE $8.00 FOR THE PAIR!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Stuuf For Sale/Trade & WTB List||mapleridgefarm||Tack and Equipment Classifieds||10||01-03-2011 05:01 PM|
|Updated for sale/trade list||QHDragon||Tack and Equipment Classifieds||18||03-21-2010 07:15 PM|
|My Master List Of English Tack For Sale - Or Trade||MIEventer||Tack and Equipment Classifieds||42||09-01-2009 03:20 PM|
|Final List of Stuff for Sale/Trade (English/Western/Mini) w/ Pics||cmrtoner||Tack and Equipment Classifieds||1||04-16-2009 11:12 PM|
|Updated list for sale/trade||terminator||Tack and Equipment Classifieds||6||01-19-2009 03:34 PM|