So I went thru my tack box yesterday and found bunch of stuff I don't need. All either brand new or in great condition (and I keep all my tack at home). So I want to sell to get some money for X-mas. :) Shipping is extra.
1) New indian bosal brown color $14 (like those sold on eBay: HACKAMORE / INDIAN BOSAL Bitless Bridle Bit- Horse Tack - eBay (item 140317655148 end time Dec-25-09 11:06:49 PST)
) Don't even know why I got it in 1st place. :)
2) New TORY back cinch oil(?) color $30 (like this one TORY LEATHER Leather Flank Cinch Other Tack Western HorseLoverZ.com
). Got it from the same store in VA I got my saddle from. But since I never needed it for my horse I never even tried it.
3) Very gently used (for about couple months, 2-3 times/day) Albacon eggbutt french link bit size 5 (copper enhanced German silver) $20 (got from AlBaCon French Link Eggbutt Snaffle Bit - Dover Saddlery.
, my horse needs bigger one now (5 1/4), which Albacon doesn't make).
4) Horse size fly bonnet with ears. It does look new (even the tag is clean and white :) ). I believe it was too big for my small-head paint. $10.
5) English bridle in great condition, dark brown. Used it for about 2-3 months (2-3 times/week) and then got a different one as a present so don't need this one any more. Bought on sale $55 from $80, want $30.
6) Hand-made leather sidepull. It was used for about year, but still going strong. Want $15.
7) New purple lead rope. Don't know how long it is (never opened and no info on tag), but it looks REALLY long (15-20 feet). I got it thinking about all these Parelli and CA methods on ground, but never got to use it. $14
8) Used dark leather western split reins in great condition. $10