Snaffle Needed

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Tack and Equipment Classifieds

Snaffle Needed

This is a discussion on Snaffle Needed within the Tack and Equipment Classifieds forums, part of the Horse Tack category

    LinkBack Thread Tools
        07-18-2008, 04:31 PM
    Snaffle Needed

    Hey all!

    I'm new, as you may be able to tell.

    I need a 3 piece snaffle, preferably a D ring, but that isn't a huge issue. I'm willing to buy or trade, doesn't need to be new just in usable condition.

    Sponsored Links
        07-19-2008, 01:05 AM
    Sorry, do you mean a French Link?
        07-19-2008, 08:50 AM
    I'm not sure. We call them three pieces or double jointed. Us Iowans are weird maybe. So it may be the same thing?
        08-07-2008, 10:41 PM
    Yeah its a french link . . . I heard it been call both names
        08-11-2008, 08:54 PM
    They also have an oval link...I don't know much about bits though...
        08-29-2008, 05:54 AM
    I have a five inch dr. Bristol, it looks like this
    It's been used but it's in great condition.
    If you do want it, is there anything we could trade? I'm in need of used horsey stuff too.

    Quick Reply
    Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.

    Register Now

    In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

    Already have a Horse Forum account?
    Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

    New to the Horse Forum?
    Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

    User Name:
    Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
    Confirm Password:
    Email Address
    Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
    Email Address:


    Human Verification

    In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

    Old Thread Warning
    This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

    Thread Tools

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:41 PM.

    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0