1. Very nice Black Leather Western Headstall. This Headstall is extremly soft and supple, well conditioned and kept in the house. It is brand new. Very thick well made, like harness leather. Easy change ends, but not a snap end. Browband Style.
2. 5" Coronet Robarts Western O-Ring Show Snaffle.
3. Black Halter/Bridle Combo. Synthetic but very soft. New, never used, but has been sitting in the barn. Comes with split reins.
4. 5" Slow Twist Argentine Snaffle
5. Used Western Bridle. Med Oil. In good shape. Browband Style
6. 1 Yearling Blue Used halter. 1 Small horse Rose? Colored Halter. Both very useable.
Feel Free to make offers! This Stuff Must go before November 15th!
73-78" Winter Turnout Blankets, Horse Sized Halter, Support boots, Bell Boots, Western Saddle Pad, short shanked western bit 4 3/4 or 5", 26 or 28" Western Girth...may be open to other trades let me know what you have... can email if you prefer firstname.lastname@example.org