Tack for sale or trade
Wanted to get everything into one thread plus dropped some prices. I accept paypal as well as personal checks (check must clear before I will ship)
1. Egg-butt snaffle. Plain mouth piece. $8
2. Green AP pad, well used. $8
3. Shaped fleece AP pad, about 16 inches long. $8
4. Pink size large Woof Wear brushing boots, also dirty but hardly used. $15
5. Pink fly ear net, only used a couple of times. $5
6. Brand new white AP pad with neon green piping. Dover brand, still in package. $20
7. Black faux fleece girth protector. 32 inches long SOLD
8. 44 Inch tory leather girth. Good shape. $10
9. Older Kieffer dressage saddle. Only selling because my butt is too bit. It is a 17 inch seat but fits more like a 16.5. Offers a full cut back for high withered horses. Measures 7 inches from d-ring to d-ring. Has been kept inside for the past couple of years. Dark brown color, stitching is all in tack and tree is straight and solid. Comes with pessoa leathers, irons, and an older but usable girth. A steal at $250
10. Kates Aussie Saddle, I got confused on seat sizes and the seat is a bit small for me. It is a 17 inch aussie seat, leather is decent quality, great saddle for horses that are hard to fit western saddles too. Black leather, comes with leathers and irons and girth. $200
11. Wintec medium (black) gullet. Somehow ended up with two. $10
12. 76 inch Dark green dover international stable sheet. Never used just a little dusty from sitting around the barn. $30
Buyer pays shipping, I am open to trades for a bitless bridle, preferably black, a black dressage type bridle, and purple polos or SMBs, but don't hesitate to ask about something.
RH Queen O Anywhere "Sydney"
2009 Sugarbush draft
Last edited by QHDragon; 02-06-2010 at 09:05 PM.