All pictures can be seen here: https://picasaweb.google.com/1018585...eat=directlink
1. 5 inch metalab full cheek $10
2. Black (has faded to brown in some places) cob sized browband. Would be great for an art project. Really great quality leather $5
3. Crank noseband. The leather on this crank is AMAZING. I can't seem to find a name anywhere on it though. The leather on the strap that holds the crank shut has faded to brown, kind of like what county saddles do. $10
4. Black synthetic leathers. Have some rust on the buckles. Wintec brand. $15
5. Black Classic Saddlery brand leathers. Used once. 61" $20
6. Brown leather girth extender. Brand new. $10
7. Oakbark M. Toulouse leathers. Currently using them (have been used less than 5 times so far), would love to trade for longer oakbark leathers. 54 inch. $65
I am in need of a oakbark bridle, preferably with a figure eight noseband, or a light brown figure eight noseband. Also interested in sheets/blankets around 80 inch, and a fly mask with ears. Open to other things too!
I need to get pictures of the toulouse leathers and the classic saddlery leathers.