Hey all, here are some things I'm looking to sell. I understand I'm a new user, but I have a verified Paypal account and my eBay account is harveyctu.
Martingale - No Name
- Stamped with "F" assuming it means "Full." Medium brown martingale, I bought it used, oiled it, and never used it. Not dirt cheap leather, but is a little stiff. It got nice and supple after oiling it once, so it probably needs a couple more to be completely supple.
- $10 shipped
ROMA Fleece Half-Pad
- BLACK, used a handful of times then stored.
- Front to back - 23" long.
- Has some damage from barn mice, has been shown in the pictures. Good for schooling.
Miniature Horse / Foal Halter
- Royal Blue and tan breakaway. Never used, bought and was too small for my miniature.
- $8.00 shipped
I literally walked around in these twice, unfortunately their fitment for me is incorrect. I understand that you have to break the boots in... but I think they're far too tall for me to properly break in, plus the wrong foot size.
They are listed here:
The Specs by which mine are:
UK8 / US10
I'm not sure what possessed me to choose a US10 size boot... because I'm 9.5" at best.
These are great boots with raving reviews, great quality, zipper in the back as well as a snap behind the knee. I love them, but liking them and fitting aren't hand-in-hand this time.
$240 shipped. - Will Accept PAYPAL and Cashier's Check (Boots won't be sent until Check clears, though)
I have a handful of other things including Navy Clue Polo wraps, stirrup irons, etc. I will update as added :)
Trades Considered For:
- Havanna brown english braided reins
- 6" Eggbutt Loose ring snaffle
- Leather gloves; preferably new and genuine leather. Probably sized in Large.
- Quarter sheet that would fit a 16.1hh Irish Draught :P