After organizing my tack room, here are a few things I want to get rid of:
1. Tailored Sportsman Jagger Show Coat, size 12. Excellent condition, however, the buttons have been replaced. $150 obo.
2. Red Barn Bridleworks (by KL Select) Fancy Square Raised Hunter Bridle, O/S, nut brown color, comes with fancy stitched 5/8 braided reins. Used MAYBE 10 times. Paid $190, sell for $100 obo.
3. Troxel Grand Prix Classic show helmet, Size 7, used once. No falls, drops, cracks - perfect condition. $70 obo.
4. Myler Low Ported Pelham, level 2, 5 in. Mouth. Paid $110, $50 obo.
5. Saddle Pads - A. Dover saddlery - white with lime green piping, square cut $10 B. black quilted contour pad with wither relief $10 OR both for $15.
I may be adding more items in the following days and I can send pictures of all of the items listed. Thanks for looking!