Photos of everything besides belt and buckle can be viewed here: Mobile Photobucket
I have sold a few items on here before, and I have 100% positive feedback on another forum that I am on frequently, as well as eBay. PayPal preferred, but will accept postal MO's. Serious replies only, please :) Please email me directly at email@example.com for faster response. Thank you.
1) Teal/brown English padded saddle bag. I think it is more of an all-purpose type bag but may fit a dressage saddle with shorter flaps. I use it for my Treeless Sensation and it fits good. 18" seat and under should fit. Has stains on it but does not affect use of item at all. Comes with carrying handles and strap. One zipper on outside pocket does not work, but Velcro flap that goes over it is strong. Has lots of pockets for girth, bridle and accesories. $25 plus shipping OR trade for bag of same worth but in light/baby blue.
2) older black cob/Arab size halter. Has navy braiding on noseband and cheeks. Some rust. $5 plus shipping
3) grey Camo print Tough-1 halter/bridle bag. Room for three items. Some minor stains, zippers all work. $15 plus shipping
4) Amigo brand navy/silver halter with matching lead. Horse sized. $15 plus shipping
5) Montana silversmiths belt buckle. Has "gold" AQHA style horse in middle, gold stars with scalloped edges. $50 plus shipping
6) medium oil floral tooled belt, 36". Has quick snaps on end to switch out buckles. $20 plus shipping