Tons of Tack! - Page 4
   

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Tack and Equipment Classifieds

Tons of Tack!

This is a discussion on Tons of Tack! within the Tack and Equipment Classifieds forums, part of the Horse Tack category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        02-10-2013, 04:10 PM
      #31
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BigBenLoverforLife    
    Would you separate it? My horse doesn't need a tie down, or the reins...
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Let me think about it? I don't think I would have a problem with it. So it would just be the breastcollar and headstall?
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        02-10-2013, 04:13 PM
      #32
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FaceTheMusic    
    Let me think about it? I don't think I would have a problem with it. So it would just be the breastcollar and headstall?
    Yep :)
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        02-14-2013, 01:18 PM
      #33
    Foal
    Bump! Everything needs to go! Make me an offer!
         
        02-17-2013, 04:06 PM
      #34
    Foal
    Bumping again! If you're interested in ANYTHING let me know. We might be able to work out a deal!
         
        02-17-2013, 04:54 PM
      #35
    Started
    Still have the two english girths?
    Pictures and how much shipping would be again to 15066?

    And would you by chance go $35 for both?
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        02-18-2013, 12:34 AM
      #36
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Iseul    
    Still have the two english girths?
    Pictures and how much shipping would be again to 15066?

    And would you by chance go $35 for both?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    There is a picture of both girths on page 2 of this thread. Shipping would be around $12. I would take $50 for both girths including shipping.
         
        02-18-2013, 11:57 AM
      #37
    Started
    Alrighty, as long as I get the paycheck I'm suppose to friday or have enough left from this paycheck, I want them(:
    I'll let ya know for sure thursday/friday.
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        02-18-2013, 03:14 PM
      #38
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Iseul    
    Alrighty, as long as I get the paycheck I'm suppose to friday or have enough left from this paycheck, I want them(:
    I'll let ya know for sure thursday/friday.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Great! Thanks for buying more stuff! Lol How did you like the show halter?
         
        02-21-2013, 01:40 AM
      #39
    Foal
    Pink Bling Tack Set SOLD!!
         
        04-15-2013, 02:48 AM
      #40
    Foal
    Did she end up taking the tie down from the bling set?
         

    Tags
    bling, for sale, tack

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Tons of tack / apparel kghorse Tack and Equipment Classifieds 10 09-29-2012 07:34 PM
    Tons of Tack FS/T (USA) CalypsoKaos Tack and Equipment Classifieds 9 08-14-2011 04:43 PM
    Tons of Tack! surfinggetsmeup Tack and Equipment Classifieds 12 09-06-2010 02:21 AM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:50 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0