I have for sale or trade:
- One BRAND NEW medium oil western breast collar. Basket weave design. Still has tags. Really supple leather, quality brass hardware, double stitched. Retails new for $55. Asking $35 OBO. Trade options considered. New price: $30
- Five BRAND NEW DRAFT SIZE fly masks. They are Defender brand. I am an idiot and ordered the wrong size, so they have obviously not been used. They are tan with hunter green trim with white fleece around the opening for the ears. Asking $10 EACH. New price: $8 EACH
- One BRAND NEW headstall, reins, and breast collar set. They are TEX TAN brand. BEAUTIFUL blue/white "Aztec" embroidery on this set. Would be super flashy in the western pleasure ring or running barrels. Excellent quality, really gorgeous set. Headstall retails for $90, reins for $50, and breast collar for $90. Asking $175 OBO for the set. Pictures to come, as this set is currently on consignment at my local saddler's. New price: $135 - this is STEAL for this set. Pictures upon request.
- One adjustable size yearling blanket. It is State Line Tack brand, size 48"-60". Great for growing youngsters! Criss-cross belly surcingles and adjustable velcro front closure. Used one winter, in excellent condition. No tears or rips. Black. A bit dusty front sitting in the tack room, but will clean up great. Will wash before shipping. Asking $40 OBO. Trade options considered. New price: $30. Pictures upon request.
- One mesh mane tamer. White with black trim. Used, but in great condition. Four velcro closures. Will clean thoroughly before shipping. Asking $10 OBO. New price: $5 or FREE with the purchase of something else.
- Three black tail bags. They velcro around the tail bone and you can either let the tail hang down, covered, or fold it up and velcro it into the closure to keep it off the ground. Asking $7 EACH OBO. New price: $5 EACH
- One black 72" winter blanket. Used one winter, excellent condition. No rips or tears. Closed front, belly surcingle, and leg straps. South Texas Tack brand. Excellent quality, these are all I use on my horses. This particular blanket was a guess in size and does not fit right - used it because I couldn't buy another at the time. Asking $50 OBO. New price: $45. Pictures upon request.
I will be willing to trade for:
- A high quality western saddle pad, preferably a dark or masculine color, in good condition. I really don't like the pads with the wool bottoms that shred and get all over everything.
- Pink sport boots in NEW condition, size small.
- Long leather roping reins, medium or dark oil.
- Anything new and pink, just ask, I might want it! :]