Hi, I very new to this forum but I'm a very good seller ( on another forum) Link for pics at bottom...
Prices doesn't include Shipping ***PAYPAL ONLY!!** ** Prices are not firm** ***need this stuff gone it's just sitting in a box in the tack room!!*** Halters-- have way to many of them!!
1) Used blueish Halter, foal size (I think) really small. Rip on the nose $5
2) Used red halter, Draft size. Old $5
3) another Used blueish-green halter Full size $5
4) newish used 4-5 times Average horse size, to big for Katie Very color full. $5
5) Brand new on Dakota once didn't fit him, purple with padding on the head and nose of the halter and has gold horses on the head,nose, and sides very pretty! Full size. $10
6) older leather halter fits my Arabian (have to many halters) dark oil $15 Bridle-- (may inculed reins)
1) Old dark oil bridle with Sliver on head piece and sides very pretty...don't know the size I think it's full $15 Leads, luges and reins--
1) 2 Blue and white 10 feet (I believe) ropes with clips on ends...clips need to be put on better....$2 for both or free with another purches
2) Blue lead rope not very long Katie broke the clip..$3
3)Very long cotton white lunge with hand loop on the end..very nice just to long $5
4) purple long lunge with stoper on the end nice clip don't need it $5
5) leather and some sort of material (
) english reins used Don't like the ends$5
6) 2 pairs of Used All leather reins...I don't like the ends $5 Bits--
1) 5" bit, 3" rings...no clue brand or name of the bit....Used $5
2) 5" bit with copper rollers D rings (?) Showman bit NEW $10 Saddles--
1) JT international 16" medium tree AP saddle
Nose band(part of bridal)
I'm only selling it because it dose not fit my horse (the trees to small!)
I'm asking $150.00 INCLUDING SHIPPING!!!
The saddle has some blemishes (sp?) but you cannot tell when riding!
You'll probably need a new girth. But the girth that come's with it probably just needs to be washed that all! I cleaned it after every ride! But I might have miss a few ride (not cleaning it) It has been stored inside for the hole time I've had it (1 year) never been stored outside and never been stored away wet. I've rode it in the rain once and then it was wiped down and left out till I was sure it was dry then covered and put away!
I bought it new with everything I'm selling it with beside the cover!
Very nice seat and saddle! I'm very sad I have to sell it but I have no use for it and I would hate for this saddle to just sit around 2) the brown saddle Mexican made, I think is a roping saddle but not for sure is inside just like the black saddle we never used it got it from an action the seat is 15.5" the saddle so old that the brand wore off of it all there is on it is a very faint outline of words and I cannot read it sorry well I was looking for the brand I saw on the back that someday it could have been a show saddle. It has holes where the Sliver plate could have been but only on the back needs new stirrups, no girth. -$100 OBO
Saddle pads-- (english pads will be washed before shipping!) 1) very used Western saddle pad blue and white and brown was my backup saddle pad very nice $10
2) yellow waffle AP saddle pad $10
3) white thin shaped english, it has a lot of ware. Fits my 16" AP saddle --$5 or free if you buy anther item < My fave pad!
4) white thick shaped english pad,.Fits my 16" saddle--$15 Miscellaneous-- 1)New fly thing that you hook on a halter blue with horses on it. $5 2) another fly thing rainbow colored very used $3 3) blue and white girth rusty used $8 4) NEW Curved Replacement Blade $2 5) brown/Black leather like new Crop/Whip $5 6)
Brest strap with sliver on it never used but it's used pony sized. $15
7) New back cinch never used it $10 Tack pictures English saddle pad pictures
Will trade for ...
1) Any CSI Las Vagus or Flashpoint stuff
2) Heartland books #12-25
3) any Dressage tack!
4) Helmet cover!! Any color
5) fleece dressage girth 30"-32" Pm me/post here with any questions!! Can get more pictures if needed Prices doesn't include Shipping!!! I use flat rate shipping from the post office !! =)
Thanks for looking