WANTED: Mattes pad
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Tack and Equipment Classifieds

WANTED: Mattes pad

This is a discussion on WANTED: Mattes pad within the Tack and Equipment Classifieds forums, part of the Horse Tack category
  • Wanted Mattes Platinum pad

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    01-08-2010, 01:12 AM
  #1
Foal
WANTED: Mattes pad

Looking for a mattes half pad with shims-either a medium or large!
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    01-09-2010, 12:53 AM
  #2
Weanling
If you can't find a Mattes pad, I have a black Equine Comfort Correction pad - has 4 pockets for shims - comes with 12 memory foam shims and I have some lightly used Mattes shims (felt ones) for sale. I have this pad new as pictured below or have a lightly used one in black also for sale.
Negotiable!!
Saddle Pads and Half Pads :: 100_5433.jpg picture by mtwalking - Photobucket
     
    01-09-2010, 08:48 AM
  #3
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHorseRanch    
If you can't find a Mattes pad, I have a black Equine Comfort Correction pad - has 4 pockets for shims - comes with 12 memory foam shims and I have some lightly used Mattes shims (felt ones) for sale. I have this pad new as pictured below or have a lightly used one in black also for sale.
Negotiable!!
Saddle Pads and Half Pads :: 100_5433.jpg picture by mtwalking - Photobucket
Hi, how much are you asking for either white or black pad? Thanks!
     
    01-09-2010, 09:42 AM
  #4
Weanling
The white ones are sold - only have Black left. The used black one (and it looks new,except for dust & the occasional horse hair I use it over a pad) is $70 and the new one is $90 + shipping.
     
    01-09-2010, 10:08 AM
  #5
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHorseRanch    
The white ones are sold - only have Black left. The used black one (and it looks new,except for dust & the occasional horse hair I use it over a pad) is $70 and the new one is $90 + shipping.
I'll take the used black one if you'll do 65 including shipping! If you will, can you pm me your paypal address? It comes with all the memory foam pads too right? Thanks!
     
    01-09-2010, 10:22 AM
  #6
Weanling
With shipping so high (it would cost $10+ to ship pad), I can't do that, but would take $75 including shipping. My paypal address is mtwalking@comcast.net - can go out today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janxaee    
I'll take the used black one if you'll do 65 including shipping! If you will, can you pm me your paypal address? It comes with all the memory foam pads too right? Thanks!
     
    01-09-2010, 11:15 AM
  #7
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHorseRanch    
With shipping so high (it would cost $10+ to ship pad), I can't do that, but would take $75 including shipping. My paypal address is mtwalking@comcast.net - can go out today.
You've got money! Thanks!
     
    01-09-2010, 11:17 AM
  #8
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHorseRanch    
With shipping so high (it would cost $10+ to ship pad), I can't do that, but would take $75 including shipping. My paypal address is mtwalking@comcast.net - can go out today.
Hi just want to make 100 percent sure that it comes with the inserts. Thank you
     
    01-09-2010, 11:40 AM
  #9
Weanling
Yes, comes with all 12 memory foam inserts (3 for each pocket) that stuff is so cool and squishy!

Sending out today!

Maybe we should quit hi-jacking this thread...
     
    01-09-2010, 12:11 PM
  #10
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHorseRanch    
Yes, comes with all 12 memory foam inserts (3 for each pocket) that stuff is so cool and squishy!

Sending out today!

Maybe we should quit hi-jacking this thread...
Thank you! And yes, my apologies to the origional poster :)
     

Quick Reply
Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: Tack;Apperal;Books; Mattes Beval ECP and More! htrjmpr4 Tack and Equipment Classifieds 8 10-04-2009 09:03 PM
mattes dressage pad for sale... QHDragon Tack and Equipment Classifieds 0 10-04-2009 04:42 PM
MATTES HALF PAD for sale! socalchick Tack and Equipment Classifieds 2 08-20-2009 11:50 PM
MATTES Euro-Fit Sheepskin Dressage Pad FOR SALE! PiggyPablo Tack and Equipment Classifieds 1 03-28-2009 03:27 AM
Ariat Hunt Coat, Mattes Pad, UltraThinLine Sheepskin Pad vxf111 Horses for Sale 1 01-24-2009 06:50 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0