WESTERN tack GALORE!!! - Page 2
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Tack and Equipment Classifieds

WESTERN tack GALORE!!!

This is a discussion on WESTERN tack GALORE!!! within the Tack and Equipment Classifieds forums, part of the Horse Tack category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        09-23-2010, 01:28 AM
      #11
    Trained
    Okay, I totally want the breastplate with the conchos...the 'matching' tie down (the one with the conchos on the noseband), perhaps the actual tie down, the martha jose splints, and the neoprine pad.

    What would you take for all of that? And what would shipping be to 80033? PM me, okay?
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        09-23-2010, 07:55 AM
      #12
    Started
    I thought if the person who asked about the chaps didn't take them you were going to put them back in my tack lot. I would really appreciate it please :)
         
        09-23-2010, 08:14 AM
      #13
    Started
    I just was emailed pictures of what I bought... I hit the mother-lode with or without the black chaps! My daughter is thrilled! Thanks :)
         
        09-23-2010, 09:56 AM
      #14
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WickedNag    
    I thought if the person who asked about the chaps didn't take them you were going to put them back in my tack lot. I would really appreciate it please :)
    Wicked - After pulling out the black chaps last night for the person who came by to look at them, they are really nice. If I can't get what I am asking for them, I will probably just keep them. The only reason the person didnt buy them is because they wouldnt fit her

    I would love to give them away, but for these, I just can't (since I may end up keeping them)

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mom2pride    
    Okay, I totally want the breastplate with the conchos...the 'matching' tie down (the one with the conchos on the noseband), perhaps the actual tie down, the martha jose splints, and the neoprine pad.

    What would you take for all of that? And what would shipping be to 80033? PM me, okay?
    Mom - I am getting the shipping quote for you, should have it momentarily and I will PM you
         
        09-23-2010, 11:08 AM
      #15
    Yearling
    I really like the chaps! I am 5' 2" and 105lbs, so they are perfect. I'll PM you later today. I'm late for work. Thanks for the pics!
         
        09-23-2010, 11:40 AM
      #16
    Started
    A little disappointed as I asked in a pm if the chaps would be included if the lady didn't take them and you told me they definitely would. Your post said they were almost new and only worn maybe 2-3 times.

    I will be honest with you and tell you that I still feel like I got a great deal, I would like it if you would not go back on your word and include the chaps as promised :)
         
        09-23-2010, 11:45 AM
      #17
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WickedNag    
    A little disappointed as I asked in a pm if the chaps would be included if the lady didn't take them and you told me they definitely would. Your post said they were almost new and only worn maybe 2-3 times.

    I will be honest with you and tell you that I still feel like I got a great deal, I would like it if you would not go back on your word and include the chaps as promised :)
    I understand your frustration with the black chaps, but I am going to stick to my guns on this as I have sold you items that probably total closer to $150-200 for $50!

    If you would like me to refund your money please let me know and I will do so today.

    Guess I should add a disclaimer that states:

    Prices are subject to change and I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
         
        09-23-2010, 11:55 AM
      #18
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DubyaS6    
    I understand your frustration with the black chaps, but I am going to stick to my guns on this as I have sold you items that probably total closer to $150-200 for $50!

    If you would like me to refund your money please let me know and I will do so today.

    Guess I should add a disclaimer that states:

    Prices are subject to change and I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
    With an attitude like that no one is going to buy from you. I'm not being rude I'm just letting you know.
         
        09-23-2010, 12:09 PM
      #19
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by myhorsesonador    
    With an attitude like that no one is going to buy from you. I'm not being rude I'm just letting you know.
    Thank you for your opinion. I understand that what I said could have come off a little rude, which is why I offered to return every penny of WickedNag's money. I think that is pretty fair of me. If she honestly feels that she is getting wronged by me, that option is definitely open for her

    I feel like I gave her a SMOKING deal on the items that we discussed and, actually, I will just keep the chaps so that she doesnt think that I am just trying to sell them out from under her. That is not my intention. If she wanted to purchase them, she would have STILL come out way ahead with all the things I included (a lot of stuff I threw in for FREE) in our sale.

    As of now, the chaps are not for sale. Sorry for the party that was interested in them. I will be removing the picture.

    Thanks!
         
        09-23-2010, 12:10 PM
      #20
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DubyaS6    
    I understand your frustration with the black chaps, but I am going to stick to my guns on this as I have sold you items that probably total closer to $150-200 for $50!

    If you would like me to refund your money please let me know and I will do so today.

    Guess I should add a disclaimer that states:

    Prices are subject to change and I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
    I said I was disappointed didn't say I didn't want those things. I paid you via paypal before I seen one picture of what I purchased. Not many would have done so. I am sure if the transaction was reversed you would have wanted me to do what I stated I would do. I told you I would take the lot without the black chaps but asked you to include them if the other interested party didn't take them. I still paid and am still happy with what my daughter will be getting...just as I said I am disappointed the black chaps are no longer being included as promised.

    Don't forget I did say I hit the mother lode and I am still pleased with what I did purchase. Sorry that it has come to this I should have just pm'd you. I just wanted to let you know I was disappointed. But my daughter is thrilled with what she has seen and is really excited to get the turquoise chaps :)
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    two new faces *pics galore* omgpink Horse Pictures 6 05-09-2010 11:19 PM
    Grooming Tips Galore!!! lozza14 Horse Grooming 19 04-28-2010 04:44 PM
    Horse Galore julihorse Horse Health 2 12-30-2006 12:39 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:12 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0