Western Tack: Leather Headstalls, Bits, Leads, Saddle Pad, Girths, etc...
All tack is western discipline, except for bits, which could be use for English. I have listed some of these items before, but lowered the prices.
1. Leather Western Headstall with V bow band and silver buckles and Conchos on the sides. Double stitched and heavy leather, premium quality. Showy headstall with a little bling. Horse Size. Conditioned and supple. Bit not included. Price: $20.00
2. Leather Western Headstall with Bow band. Double Stitched quality leather. Great for trails or working. Horse size. Bit not included. Price: $15.00
3. Bit: Tom Thumb style with short shanks, copper mouth. Horse Size. Pictured on one of the Headstalls, 5" mouth...Price: $5.00.
4. Bit: Sweet Iron O-Ring snaffle. Horse Size, 5" mouth...Price: $5.00.
5. Saddle Pad: Contoured Shape Air Flow Waffle Saddle Pad Liner. Tan in color, with black outline. Never used, bought new and then end up purchasing a new saddle pad. - Picture will be taken when rain lets up and able to get to the barn. Price: $8.00 - These retail between $25 and $40 dollars.
6. Billy Cook Girth - I have two and one should be a 32" and the other a 34", they are the roper style with the mohair / wool strings. Pictures and more info to come. Price for each: $8.00
7. More tack to list with pictures to come...
****Buyer is responsible for shipping cost. PayPal payments expected, Insurance and tracking number will be included in shipping cost and details sent to buyer. I will combine shipping for one or all items. WILL ONLY SHIP TO THE LOWER 48 USA STATES.****