Mine is old - it's time to trade it in.
1) I want one that I can download the local weather app to follow the weather while I'm in the closet during the next tornado warning
2. Has to have great reception in remote areas.
3. Has to fit easily in my small hands. I've read complaints about that regarding the Droid Razr MAXX and the Samsung Galaxy S3 for example.
4. Has to be Verizon friendly.
5. Has to be able to take pics and videos.
6. Doesn't need to cost a bloody fortune; the closer to "free", the better
Thanks for any and all input and remember young folks, you're dealing with an old person that is not phone tech savvy, so please be easy on me