Firefox problem - Page 3 - The Horse Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 47 Old 05-14-2009, 10:44 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,526
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshie View Post
Oh, bother! These are for Spyder.

That won't do much good. I have eight legs and no hands !!!!!
Spyder is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 47 Old 05-14-2009, 10:51 PM
Started
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,917
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
That won't do much good. I have eight legs and no hands !!!!!


These are just magnified versions of Spydee cuffs.

Are you absolutely sure you wanna mess with my carrots?
Joshie is offline  
post #23 of 47 Old 05-14-2009, 10:54 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,526
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshie View Post


These are just magnified versions of Spydee cuffs.
But Joshie they are HANDcuffs.........and I have no HANDS !!!!!!
Spyder is offline  
post #24 of 47 Old 05-14-2009, 10:56 PM
Started
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,917
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
But Joshie they are HANDcuffs.........and I have no HANDS !!!!!!
No, these are special Spydee cuffs.

Are you absolutely sure you wanna mess with my carrots?
Joshie is offline  
post #25 of 47 Old 05-18-2009, 11:42 AM
Yearling
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Gloucester
Posts: 1,346
• Horses: 0
I wonder what's happening here . It went from firefox problem to hancuffs for spyder who has 8 legs and no hands .

Regards

2 -Jehanzeb- 2

If something's HARD to do, then its NOT worth doing!
Jehanzeb is offline  
post #26 of 47 Old 05-18-2009, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
Showing
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Greenville area / SC
Posts: 13,165
• Horses: 3
That's what you get for taking a day off!!

I'm not arguing with you, I'm just explaining why I'm right.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.


It's not always what you say but what they hear.
iridehorses is offline  
post #27 of 47 Old 05-18-2009, 04:48 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,526
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehanzeb View Post
I wonder what's happening here . It went from firefox problem to hancuffs for spyder who has 8 legs and no hands .

Regards

Joshie is a meaniehead. Here I make a totally innocent post about wrecking mayham because Iride can't see the forum and look what happens.
Spyder is offline  
post #28 of 47 Old 05-18-2009, 10:39 PM
Started
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,917
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
Here I make a totally innocent post about wrecking mayham because Iride can't see the forum and look what happens.
Iride, I happen to be a very nice person. Here, I'm not sure if you have your new glasses so I'll magnify Spyder's itty bitty tiny weenie script.

Are you absolutely sure you wanna mess with my carrots?
Joshie is offline  
post #29 of 47 Old 05-18-2009, 11:35 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,526
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshie View Post
Iride, I happen to be a very nice person. Here, I'm not sure if you have your new glasses so I'll magnify Spyder's itty bitty tiny weenie script.

You are just trying to distract Iride so you can go off and handcuff all the mods and wreck havoc yourself.

I know you too well.
Spyder is offline  
post #30 of 47 Old 05-18-2009, 11:46 PM
Started
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,917
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
You are just trying to distract Iride so you can go off and handcuff all the mods and wreck havoc yourself.

I know you too well.
I'm afraid you know YOU too well. That's your evil plan but Laura is a very good girl. I'm unlike bad Spydee who is a very BAD girl.

By the way, you need to comb your hair more often.

Are you absolutely sure you wanna mess with my carrots?
Joshie is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.



User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Old Problem Solved New Problem Arrived! HorsesAreForever Horse Training 5 04-25-2009 02:17 AM
Old Age Problem? lacey011 Horse Health 8 01-23-2009 09:31 PM
FireFox question iridehorses Technology 18 01-10-2009 10:56 AM
HorseForum Server Not for Firefox! NorthernMama Horse Forum Support Help Desk 8 10-11-2008 06:33 PM
BAD PROBLEM, PLEASE HELP! Peartree Horse Grooming 2 09-23-2007 02:58 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome