Firefox problem - Page 3
   

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > Technology

Firefox problem

This is a discussion on Firefox problem within the Technology forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        05-14-2009, 10:44 PM
      #21
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Joshie    
    Oh, bother! These are for Spyder.

    That won't do much good. I have eight legs and no hands !!!!!
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        05-14-2009, 10:51 PM
      #22
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spyder    
    That won't do much good. I have eight legs and no hands !!!!!


    These are just magnified versions of Spydee cuffs.
         
        05-14-2009, 10:54 PM
      #23
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Joshie    


    These are just magnified versions of Spydee cuffs.
    But Joshie they are HANDcuffs.........and I have no HANDS !!!!!!
         
        05-14-2009, 10:56 PM
      #24
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spyder    
    But Joshie they are HANDcuffs.........and I have no HANDS !!!!!!
    No, these are special Spydee cuffs.
         
        05-18-2009, 11:42 AM
      #25
    Yearling
    I wonder what's happening here . It went from firefox problem to hancuffs for spyder who has 8 legs and no hands .

    Regards
         
        05-18-2009, 12:35 PM
      #26
    Showing
    That's what you get for taking a day off!!
         
        05-18-2009, 04:48 PM
      #27
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jehanzeb    
    I wonder what's happening here . It went from firefox problem to hancuffs for spyder who has 8 legs and no hands .

    Regards

    Joshie is a meaniehead. Here I make a totally innocent post about wrecking mayham because Iride can't see the forum and look what happens.
         
        05-18-2009, 10:39 PM
      #28
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spyder    
    Here I make a totally innocent post about wrecking mayham because Iride can't see the forum and look what happens.
    Iride, I happen to be a very nice person. Here, I'm not sure if you have your new glasses so I'll magnify Spyder's itty bitty tiny weenie script.
         
        05-18-2009, 11:35 PM
      #29
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Joshie    
    Iride, I happen to be a very nice person. Here, I'm not sure if you have your new glasses so I'll magnify Spyder's itty bitty tiny weenie script.

    You are just trying to distract Iride so you can go off and handcuff all the mods and wreck havoc yourself.

    I know you too well.
         
        05-18-2009, 11:46 PM
      #30
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spyder    
    You are just trying to distract Iride so you can go off and handcuff all the mods and wreck havoc yourself.

    I know you too well.
    I'm afraid you know YOU too well. That's your evil plan but Laura is a very good girl. I'm unlike bad Spydee who is a very BAD girl.

    By the way, you need to comb your hair more often.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Old Problem Solved New Problem Arrived! HorsesAreForever Horse Training 5 04-25-2009 02:17 AM
    Old Age Problem? lacey011 Horse Health 8 01-23-2009 09:31 PM
    FireFox question iridehorses Technology 18 01-10-2009 10:56 AM
    BAD PROBLEM, PLEASE HELP! Peartree Horse Grooming 2 09-23-2007 02:58 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:53 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0