Firefox problem - Page 4 - The Horse Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 47 Old 05-19-2009, 12:53 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,526
• Horses: 0
Now I wonder if Iride will be able to see that self portrait you put up. I didn't realize that beside big feet you have flashing eyes.
Spyder is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 47 Old 05-19-2009, 07:24 AM Thread Starter
Showing
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Greenville area / SC
Posts: 13,165
• Horses: 3
You guys need professional help.

goofyeyes.jpg

How do you like my new glasses?

I'm not arguing with you, I'm just explaining why I'm right.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.


It's not always what you say but what they hear.
iridehorses is offline  
post #33 of 47 Old 05-19-2009, 09:53 PM
Started
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,917
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by iridehorses View Post
[SIZE=1]You guys need professional help.



How do you like my new glasses?
I'm a professional. She needs help. I'd like to see a picture of you in those new glasses.

Are you absolutely sure you wanna mess with my carrots?
Joshie is offline  
post #34 of 47 Old 05-19-2009, 10:04 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,526
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshie View Post
I'm a professional.
Yes...she is a professional troublemaker !!!!!!!!!!!!
Spyder is offline  
post #35 of 47 Old 05-19-2009, 10:06 PM
Started
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,917
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
Yes...she is a professional !!!!!!!!!!!!
And you need help!

Are you absolutely sure you wanna mess with my carrots?
Joshie is offline  
post #36 of 47 Old 05-19-2009, 10:11 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,526
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshie View Post
Yes...Iam a professional troublemaker !!!!!!!!!!!! And I need help!
Well you are on the wrong forum for THAT kind of help !!!!!!!!!!
Spyder is offline  
post #37 of 47 Old 05-19-2009, 10:58 PM
Cat
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South of No-where
Posts: 2,693
• Horses: 4
I'm not sure exactly HOW Joshie plans to put 4 sets of cuffs on spyder when Joshie is in that straight jacket of hers?

All I pay my psychiatrist is cost of feed and hay, and he'll listen to me any day!

Cat is offline  
post #38 of 47 Old 05-20-2009, 11:56 PM
Started
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,917
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
I'm not sure exactly HOW Joshie plans to put 4 sets of cuffs on spyder when Joshie is in that straight jacket of hers?
Tsk, tsk, tsk. This is called projection, Cat. You're the one in the straight jacket.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17542-Royalty-Free-Clip-Art-Crazy-Orange-Cat-In-A-Straight-Jacket.jpg (62.6 KB, 24 views)

Are you absolutely sure you wanna mess with my carrots?
Joshie is offline  
post #39 of 47 Old 05-21-2009, 12:13 PM
Trained
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,341
• Horses: 0
run a virus scan, delete cookies and temperary files. and clear history.

if you have xp double click on my computer, right click on C:/
left click on properties.

left click tools.

click on error checking

check the box fix errors automaticialy

click close. Now it will tell you that scan disc will start next time you restart computer
Restart computer and let it check the hard drive for errors. It will tell you at the end if it found any errors and fixed them.

I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within. Douglas MacArthur
RegalCharm is offline  
post #40 of 47 Old 05-21-2009, 03:10 PM Thread Starter
Showing
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Greenville area / SC
Posts: 13,165
• Horses: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalCharm View Post
run a virus scan, delete cookies and temperary files. and clear history.

if you have xp double click on my computer, right click on C:/
left click on properties.

left click tools.

click on error checking

check the box fix errors automaticialy

click close. Now it will tell you that scan disc will start next time you restart computer
Restart computer and let it check the hard drive for errors. It will tell you at the end if it found any errors and fixed them.
Wow, talk about getting back on track! I forgot what this thread was about.

The problem fixed itself - just as suddenly and it appeared. I think my computer is haunted.

I'm not arguing with you, I'm just explaining why I'm right.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.


It's not always what you say but what they hear.
iridehorses is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.



User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Old Problem Solved New Problem Arrived! HorsesAreForever Horse Training 5 04-25-2009 03:17 AM
Old Age Problem? lacey011 Horse Health 8 01-23-2009 10:31 PM
FireFox question iridehorses Technology 18 01-10-2009 11:56 AM
HorseForum Server Not for Firefox! NorthernMama Horse Forum Support Help Desk 8 10-11-2008 07:33 PM
BAD PROBLEM, PLEASE HELP! Peartree Horse Grooming 2 09-23-2007 03:58 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome