Frontierville, anyone?
   

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > Technology

Frontierville, anyone?

This is a discussion on Frontierville, anyone? within the Technology forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category
  • Is frontierville fun?
  • Green avatars in frontierville

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    06-18-2010, 01:22 AM
  #1
Started
Frontierville, anyone?

So Zynga released their newest game, Frontierville. Anyone else play it?
It's waaay more fun that Farmville!
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    06-18-2010, 09:03 AM
  #2
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carleen    
So Zynga released their newest game, Frontierville. Anyone else play it?
It's waaay more fun that Farmville!
Except Zynga STILL like to shoot themselves in the foot.

It WAS a good game possibility but with the limiting of accepting feed bonuses to only 10 per day they effectively alienated most players. Then instead of just limiting certain collections they did it to EVERYTHING but somehow they messed up even this for now you CANNOT collect ANYTHING from the live feed period.

They just lost half their potential players.
     
    06-18-2010, 03:56 PM
  #3
Started
I've noticed a lot of things that are a little iffy about the game, but I'm hoping they're going to get them fixed sooner rather than later. Right now my biggest issue is that I only have 3 neighbours so I'm stuck doing nothing but clearing land until some more of my friends join (if they do).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder    
for now you CANNOT collect ANYTHING from the live feed period.
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm not sure what you mean?
     
    06-18-2010, 05:55 PM
  #4
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carleen    
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm not sure what you mean?
If your neighbour ( when you have them) posts something they did and the pop up message says do you want to share ( say wood) you or anyone else playing that game can click on the link that shows up on the facebook live feed and get a bonus. Could be coins, wood, experience points or whatever.

Until two days ago you could click that link and get that bonus offered. Now all you get when you click is " Sorry Partner you have collected all the rewards you can for today".

The problem is that "today" is forever. Haven't been able to collect anything for 2 days so they stopped ALL collecting. Sounds just like Zynga to mess things up as usual.
     
    06-18-2010, 06:34 PM
  #5
Started
They just did an update which not only made energy cost more, but it gives you less. I thought games are supposed to be for enjoyment, not to frustrate the players.

Well, it WAS a fun game. Thanks a lot, Zynga.
     
    06-18-2010, 07:51 PM
  #6
Weanling
Lol, I play it. It's still in the Beta stage so they are working on all the bugs. I think once they get everything working well then it should improve.
     
    06-18-2010, 09:44 PM
  #7
Started
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvera    
lol, I play it. It's still in the Beta stage so they are working on all the bugs. I think once they get everything working well then it should improve.
Oh I definitely agree. I'm just not sure why the sudden steep incline of energy prices?

I'm just impatient, I want the neighbours problems to be fixed so that I can build a general store.
     
    06-18-2010, 11:11 PM
  #8
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carleen    
Oh I definitely agree. I'm just not sure why the sudden steep incline of energy prices?

I'm just impatient, I want the neighbours problems to be fixed so that I can build a general store.
That's my issue. A lot of my friends don't play and the ones that do DO NOT want to send me supplies... Well in order to get married and have a kid you HAVE to have friends give you gifts. I SERIOUSLY think that they should change it so that you can buy the stuff with coins!
     
    06-18-2010, 11:19 PM
  #9
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvera    
lol, I play it. It's still in the Beta stage so they are working on all the bugs. I think once they get everything working well then it should improve.

Based on their reputation with Farnville and the numerous glitches they have there, combined with pitiful poor user support I won't be holding my breath.
     
    06-18-2010, 11:36 PM
  #10
Yearling
Okay your avvie is freaking me out Spyder, it looks so harmless but so freaky at the same time!!!!
     

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0