Help please? :)
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > Technology

Help please? :)

This is a discussion on Help please? :) within the Technology forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        01-20-2012, 11:26 PM
      #1
    Banned
    Exclamation Help please? :)

    Hi, how can I play my video on multimedia - it currently on will play on quick veiw... :) Any help majorly appreciated!!!!!

    Edit: Quick Time not Quick Veiw lol
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        01-21-2012, 12:09 AM
      #2
    Banned
    Bump :)
         
        01-21-2012, 02:06 AM
      #3
    Weanling
    I am assuming this video is already on your computer? If so, you should just be able to right click the video, then scroll over to "open with" and depending on how many video programs you have on your computer it'll either be in the top three available, or scroll down and click on "choose default program". From there you can click on "browse" and find Quick Time player or another viewer.

    Hope that helps!
         
        01-21-2012, 06:03 AM
      #4
    Banned
    Exclamation

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by beverleyy    
    I am assuming this video is already on your computer? If so, you should just be able to right click the video, then scroll over to "open with" and depending on how many video programs you have on your computer it'll either be in the top three available, or scroll down and click on "choose default program". From there you can click on "browse" and find Quick Time player or another viewer.

    Hope that helps!

    Sorry but I already did this and it doesnt work ;/ Im thinking I need to save it differently or something?
         
        01-21-2012, 06:06 AM
      #5
    Banned
    This is what comes up - mind you it works perfectly on quicktime....
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg vid.jpg (13.5 KB, 36 views)
         
        01-21-2012, 09:37 AM
      #6
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sommsama09    
    Sorry but I already did this and it doesnt work ;/ Im thinking I need to save it differently or something?
    I don't think you did it correctly then, otherwise it wouldn't open Windows Media Player. Right click on the video file, go to open with, then find QuickTime and try again. :)
         
        01-21-2012, 05:06 PM
      #7
    Banned
    I saved it from my video camera onto my computer, it shouldwork but media wont play it yet quicktimedoes.... It says its a MOV file
         
        01-21-2012, 08:00 PM
      #8
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jinxremoving    
    I don't think you did it correctly then, otherwise it wouldn't open Windows Media Player. Right click on the video file, go to open with, then find QuickTime and try again. :)
    Thanks but I already know that it works in QuickTime.. I need it to work in multimedia;/
         
        01-22-2012, 05:17 AM
      #9
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sommsama09    
    Thanks but I already know that it works in QuickTime.. I need it to work in multimedia;/
    You need to install the missing codec then. Some videos cannot play in Windows Media Player though. Perhaps install something like Windows Player Classic which looks like Windows Media Player but supports far more codecs would work:

    Media Player Classic - Home Cinema - Video Player
         
        01-22-2012, 07:50 AM
      #10
    Banned
    Thanks! :)
         

    Thread Tools



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:51 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0