Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The Bluegrass State
It's not too complicated of a process, but one that is kind of difficult to sit here and type out without screenshots ... I'll do the best I can now.
1. Go to your music library
2. Go to iTunes
3. Go to iTunes Library, or something of the sort. You will find all of your music there.
4. Highlight all of the music you want on your new phone, right click, and select "Copy"
5. Go back to your music library and create a folder. Name it "Phone Music" or whatever you want.
6. Paste all of your music there.
7. Connect your new phone to your computer.
8. There will be a pop-up. Select "Open folders", or something like that. Can't remember exactly what it says off the top of my head.
8. This is the only thing I like about droids. You will see several folders, including "Pictures," "Videos," and "Music." Select Music.
9. Right click in the open space there under the music folder and simply select "Paste" in the drop down. Depending on how much music you have, this could take a number of minutes, and viola!! You're finished!! :)
If you need more assistance, ask any questions you need, or I can make up a video for you if it comes to it. I'm more than happy to help.
Hope you enjoy your new phone!
~ When I Die, Remember Me By My Horses ~
* Because They Are Responsible *
.: For Letting Me Live :. (c) xJumperx