My laptop is poking me!
I have an older but ok working HP laptop. When I rest my arms on the face of the keyboard I keep getting little shocks. I've checked my electrical connection, everything seems ok. When I'm running on battery it stops.
Is it time to get a new one? Its about 5-6 years old. I'm thinking of getting the duct tape out and covering were the shocks are coming from. I've already painted on new letters that have worn off, might as well go for the full redneck look
"Until one has loved an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened..."
- Anatole France