USB Port in car - Page 2
   

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > Technology

USB Port in car

This is a discussion on USB Port in car within the Technology forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

    Like Tree8Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        01-05-2014, 08:19 PM
      #11
    Green Broke
    The truck I bought a few months ago has a USB port, too. I was just as excited when I realized I could hook my iPhone up directly to it, playing music and charging with just one cable (in my last car I'd get annoying interference on the aux cable when it was also plugged in to power) I haven't tried a flash drive in there. I'll have to see if that works, too!
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        01-05-2014, 08:53 PM
      #12
    Super Moderator
    I tried the flash drive but it didn't work. I had an iphone until I washed it (I'll get my new one on the 18th when my upgrade is due since the insurance still requires you to pay $170...not like I'm counting though)
    The flash didn't work because I couldn't get the files to convert into a .wav or mp3....

    I did hook my sons droid up with that other port and it worked great...
         
        01-07-2014, 11:24 AM
      #13
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 2BigReds    
    Hey, I'd be excited too! My little Buick has everything BUT a USB or AUX port, and not even a tape deck so I can use a converter! I guess now that I'm back in Clovis I can use a radio transmitter, though it certainly wasn't feasible in the Bay Area. I'd have to change the frequency about 3 times on the way to the barn lol!

    OP, those things are mighty nifty, I'm a bit jealous!
    My car doesn't have all the bells and whistles (seats are not power, and no automatic lights) but it's got a great media set up. SD card slot, wireless media blue tooth, USB port, and Aux port. I can give up a lot of things as long as I have my music.
    farmpony84 and 2BigReds like this.
         
        01-07-2014, 11:33 AM
      #14
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FGRanch    
    My car doesn't have all the bells and whistles (seats are not power, and no automatic lights) but it's got a great media set up. SD card slot, wireless media blue tooth, USB port, and Aux port. I can give up a lot of things as long as I have my music.
    I'll trade ya! I DO have a fabulous sound system and a 6 CD changer at least. If it can handle blasting Pendulum without sounding like crap, that's all I need! I just wish playing music was a tad bit more convenient.

    First world problems-the struggle is real!!!
         
        01-07-2014, 07:45 PM
      #15
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 2BigReds    
    I'll trade ya! I DO have a fabulous sound system and a 6 CD changer at least. If it can handle blasting Pendulum without sounding like crap, that's all I need! I just wish playing music was a tad bit more convenient.

    First world problems-the struggle is real!!!

    No way, my blue tooth media quit working ( and I couldn't get my car into the shop for over a week) I seriously thought I was going to have an anxiety attack Had to drive an hour to find a AUX cord because there is no WAY I could survive with just the radio
    2BigReds likes this.
         
        01-07-2014, 09:35 PM
      #16
    Super Moderator
    Ok... I will admit, after having had this car for an entire week now... I must admit... I have no idea how I made it without a butt warming seat.....
         
        01-07-2014, 09:38 PM
      #17
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by farmpony84    
    Ok... I will admit, after having had this car for an entire week now... I must admit... I have no idea how I made it without a butt warming seat.....
    Haha haha right?!
         
        01-07-2014, 09:43 PM
      #18
    Super Moderator
    Music and tushie warmers! It's all good....

    Last year I drove my suburban to work a couple days with no heat. It was 10 degrees and I had to unroll the windows because they kept icing up. I lived through it because that old truck has a bad to the bone stereo system!
         
        01-07-2014, 10:02 PM
      #19
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by farmpony84    
    Music and tushie warmers! It's all good....

    Last year I drove my suburban to work a couple days with no heat. It was 10 degrees and I had to unroll the windows because they kept icing up. I lived through it because that old truck has a bad to the bone stereo system!
    It's amazing what you will do for music
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    USB Wireless Adapters - Help Please RATHER BE RIDING Technology 3 05-21-2013 09:52 PM
    Port Loring Ontario area Chase Trail Riding 0 07-07-2012 07:18 PM
    Getting Ready for a Port - What Steps Should Be Taken? PerchiesKisses Horse Training 0 05-28-2012 04:10 PM
    Port Douglas- QLD Australia Kayty General Off Topic Discussion 12 11-03-2009 05:24 PM
    Port Bits farmpony84 Horse Tack and Equipment 8 07-25-2009 10:38 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:17 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0