What phone do you own? Why do you like it? - Page 4
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > Technology

What phone do you own? Why do you like it?

This is a discussion on What phone do you own? Why do you like it? within the Technology forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

    Like Tree4Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        06-23-2014, 10:13 PM
      #31
    Yearling
    Lifeproof. Otterbox cases are bulkier and half of them aren't even waterproof! I swear by my lifeproof case.
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        06-23-2014, 11:13 PM
      #32
    sea
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by horseNpony    
    I have considered a lifeproof case or an otterbox. It would be great for when im out in the country. Which is better?
    Lifeproof!! I think Otterboxes are so overrated and they are way too bulky. I find the silicone gets warped pretty quickly too on the defender cases so gross stuff (dirt, sweat, etc) leaks in. I know so many people who have wound up breaking their phones in Otterboxes too. Lifeproof is a nice slim case, and is actually waterproof. I can't recommend them enough.
         
        06-24-2014, 12:24 AM
      #33
    Showing
    .

    I have a Blu Cell Phone, the Dash 4.0, it was only 77.00, Battery life is great and the model I have has talk to text capabilities even when it is not on wifi......

    Android Phones

    Blu Phones use AT&T Towers, but I have my Service with Cricket Wireless who is actually owned by At&T, my plan is 35.00 per month after auto-pay discount, Taxes and Fees included, it is unlimited Talk and Text with 500mb High Speed Data as I do not need a lot of data.... best of all NO Contract...

    2.5mb Data is 45.00 a month after auto-pay discount for larger data users and of course data is actually unlimited, but at slightly slower speeds

    They offer great discounts for each extra phones on the same account

    https://www.cricketwireless.com/


    .
         
        06-24-2014, 12:32 AM
      #34
    Showing
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SouthernTrails    
    .

    I have a Blu Cell Phone, the Dash 4.0, it was only 77.00, Battery life is great and the model I have has talk to text capabilities even when it is not on wifi......

    Android Phones

    Blu Phones use AT&T Towers, but I have my Service with Cricket Wireless who is actually owned by At&T, my plan is 35.00 per month after auto-pay discount, Taxes and Fees included, it is unlimited Talk and Text with 500mb High Speed Data as I do not need a lot of data.... best of all NO Contract...

    2.5mb Data is 45.00 a month after auto-pay discount for larger data users and of course data is actually unlimited, but at slightly slower speeds

    They offer great discounts for each extra phones on the same account

    https://www.cricketwireless.com/


    .
    I used to have Cricket and loved it. Problem is, they don't have service available everywhere. In the town I live in, it's either Verizon or Sprint. Nothing else gets service.
         
        06-24-2014, 12:38 AM
      #35
    Showing
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DraftyAiresMum    
    I used to have Cricket and loved it. Problem is, they don't have service available everywhere. In the town I live in, it's either Verizon or Sprint. Nothing else gets service.
    For Verizon Service you can go with Straightalk Welcome to Straight Talk

    No Contract and you can use your current phone and keep your same number, still good prices on Service

    I have half a dozen friends who have used them for a few years

    .
         
        06-24-2014, 12:44 AM
      #36
    Showing
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SouthernTrails    
    For Verizon Service you can go with Straightalk Welcome to Straight Talk

    No Contract and you can use your current phone and keep your same number, still good prices on Service

    I have half a dozen friends who have used them for a few years

    .
    My best friend has Straight Talk. My problem is affording the phone I want out-right. My iPhone is disconnected from a network, but I can still use the internet if there is wifi. For my every day call/texting phone, I have a cheap flip phone from Verizon pay-as-you-go. $35 for unlimited texting and WAY more minutes than I even come close to using every month.
         

    Quick Reply
    Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.
    Message:
    Options

    Register Now

    In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

    Already have a Horse Forum account?
    Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

    New to the Horse Forum?
    Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

    User Name:
    Password
    Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
    Password:
    Confirm Password:
    Email Address
    Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
    Email Address:

    Log-in

    Human Verification

    In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


    Old Thread Warning
    This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    What phone should I get? horseNpony General Off Topic Discussion 4 03-24-2014 08:21 AM
    What phone do you have? autumnheart Technology 3 01-20-2014 08:15 PM
    Why phone WHY. alexischristina Technology 5 07-19-2013 05:00 PM
    New phone! :-D DraftyAiresMum Technology 1 01-13-2012 03:14 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:40 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0