Who here plays online games? - Page 2
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > Technology

Who here plays online games?

This is a discussion on Who here plays online games? within the Technology forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        11-08-2009, 11:31 PM
      #11
    Trained
    The only thing I play now and then would be the word games on Pogo.com
    It's great for my vocab.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        11-10-2009, 10:37 PM
      #12
    Weanling
    Not going to lie. Im complete FarmVille addict :]
         
        11-10-2009, 10:40 PM
      #13
    Yearling
    :)
    I used to play World of warcraft, I will gladly admit I was a addicted to it ! Now I've been off it for a few years lol, -pats self on back-

    Now im addicted pretty solidly to horse games, this includes,,, Howrse :P
         
        11-10-2009, 10:43 PM
      #14
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TwisterRush    
    :)
    I used to play World of warcraft, I will gladly admit I was a addicted to it ! Now I've been off it for a few years lol, -pats self on back-

    Now im addicted pretty solidly to horse games, this includes,,, Howrse :P
    Omgosh! I was too. I think I played for over 3 years straight. Finally I'm off it. I will have to say, on occasion, I still would like to play, but my life is just too full of things to do to play right now.
         
        11-11-2009, 04:15 AM
      #15
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TwisterRush    
    :)
    I used to play World of warcraft, I will gladly admit I was a addicted to it ! Now I've been off it for a few years lol, -pats self on back-

    Now im addicted pretty solidly to horse games, this includes,,, Howrse :P
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Plains Drifter    
    Omgosh! I was too. I think I played for over 3 years straight. Finally I'm off it. I will have to say, on occasion, I still would like to play, but my life is just too full of things to do to play right now.
    I used to be lost in WoW for a few years as well...but now...haha, I've found EVE Online...puts WoW to shame... lets just say...I'm not ashamed to spend 14$ a month to play it.
         
        11-11-2009, 07:41 PM
      #16
    Weanling
    Holy cow so that's what that is. A girl who sits in front of me during the art history lectures is always messing around with Farmville on her laptop between taking notes.

    The only thing I do online besides procrastinate on Horseforum is roleplay at althanas.com. It's a site for creative writers...set during medieval times on another planet, but you can create any character you can think of, as long as you have a logical backstory for why they are in Althanas. There have been talking muffins, snarky breaded fish fillets with evil tricycles as companions, people from "our reality", dinosaurs, elves...

    You have the option of making the charrie stronger weapons/skill wise as you write with other people and finish quests or solo work. So it's basically just a place to write short fiction and get critiqued on your mechanics/use of language/etc.. in order to be a better writer. I would recc it to anyone interested in roleplaying.
         
        11-18-2009, 05:29 PM
      #17
    Started
    MissBimbo.com

    A virtual fashion game. XD
    First I was like...meh. But now I'm addicted! XD
    And it's free.

    I used to play the facebook games (farmville, etc) but I got bored of them.
         
        11-18-2009, 06:30 PM
      #18
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cheshire    
    Holy cow so that's what that is. A girl who sits in front of me during the art history lectures is always messing around with Farmville on her laptop between taking notes.

    The only thing I do online besides procrastinate on Horseforum is roleplay at althanas.com. It's a site for creative writers...set during medieval times on another planet, but you can create any character you can think of, as long as you have a logical backstory for why they are in Althanas. There have been talking muffins, snarky breaded fish fillets with evil tricycles as companions, people from "our reality", dinosaurs, elves...

    You have the option of making the charrie stronger weapons/skill wise as you write with other people and finish quests or solo work. So it's basically just a place to write short fiction and get critiqued on your mechanics/use of language/etc.. in order to be a better writer. I would recc it to anyone interested in roleplaying.

    You got me interested ! I think im going to give this a go
         
        11-22-2009, 02:30 PM
      #19
    Yearling
    Alright, I broke my record of being of WoW, Last night, from 11PM to 2AM...
    LOL I had to make my self a Death Knight, ( got my brother to allow me on his account !) IM HORRIBLE LOL
         
        11-22-2009, 02:58 PM
      #20
    Foal
    All farmvillejunkies please add me I need more neighbors
         

    Quick Reply
    Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.
    Message:
    Options

    Register Now

    In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

    Already have a Horse Forum account?
    Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

    New to the Horse Forum?
    Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

    User Name:
    Password
    Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
    Password:
    Confirm Password:
    Email Address
    Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
    Email Address:

    Log-in

    Human Verification

    In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


    Old Thread Warning
    This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    My cat plays fetch. JustDressageIt General Off Topic Discussion 16 08-31-2009 04:27 PM
    Online Horse Games yourhorseluvngal General Off Topic Discussion 6 03-20-2007 09:49 AM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:25 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0