Okay, does everyone know yet if they will be able to make the ride or not? Where are things standing? We will want to book our sites soon. I figure the easiest way to book the sites (rather than having everyone send money) is I can call BC office and let them know that we have a group that would like to camp together, and they can situate the sites together in the area that will be most appropriate. Will need to decide who is sharing sites, etc. I think I'm already sharing with HOC, assuming we can convince her folks...right? You can book the site either through online reservations or via phone, I'll get the website and number on here for you. I think after I speak to them today, if you just tell them you are part of the horse forum trail ride, they will know where to put you!