Originally Posted by gunslinger
Yes, well, sorry, but I asked if you had watched the weather.....same here....didn't ride last weekend....don't look like we'll ride this weekend....we're expecting 3 to 4 inches with 6 to 8 inches possible in some locations. My guess is they won't get the race in either..
You're right, I should have looked at the weather. I did sort-of look, but I was hoping it would hold off, maybe at least stay over Friday and ride on Saturday before any rain came...no luck this time as it is raining now.
I am sure the race will be postponed until Monday, it happens a lot and the business are usually thrilled to get an extra day to make some money off the fans. Race weekend fills the hotels here and it their main souce of money for the year. They charge a lot more then the usual rate.
The good news is the van has new breaks & motors, a fresh oil change, is full of gas, and hooked up to the horse trailer ready to go!
Oh well, time to go pick up the girls from the mall.