So bored. Need friends. Need horsey friends. D: - Page 3
   

       The Horse Forum > Riding Horses > Trail Riding

So bored. Need friends. Need horsey friends. D:

This is a discussion on So bored. Need friends. Need horsey friends. D: within the Trail Riding forums, part of the Riding Horses category
  • I need friends in club

Like Tree11Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    11-21-2011, 09:12 PM
  #21
Yearling
If your willing to travel a little I live about 3 hours from Ft. Worth. You could borrow a horse even. I've got 2 broke mares.
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    12-05-2011, 09:44 PM
  #22
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBlaze    
If your willing to travel a little I live about 3 hours from Ft. Worth. You could borrow a horse even. I've got 2 broke mares.
where do you live? I live about 45 mins south of fort worth. If you are south of fort worth, you may be closer to me lol.
     
    12-07-2011, 08:32 PM
  #23
Foal
Im in the same situation ..... im starting to make riding buddies but it has taken a long time ...have faith ...you will find someone
     
    12-07-2011, 08:39 PM
  #24
Trained
I so forgot about this ..... join a local riding club. The kind that holds gymkhanas, shows, etc. If they are anything like the ones around here, they don't care if you ride an emu, as long as you volunteer at their events. You will meet horse folks there & lots like to go riding. And who knows, you could organize trailrides etc.
     
    12-11-2011, 04:15 PM
  #25
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by waresbear    
I so forgot about this ..... join a local riding club. The kind that holds gymkhanas, shows, etc. If they are anything like the ones around here, they don't care if you ride an emu, as long as you volunteer at their events. You will meet horse folks there & lots like to go riding. And who knows, you could organize trailrides etc.
that is a good idea. Most of them require yearly or monthly fees. I don't know how much though, I will have to look into it. Most clubs around here are western and I ride english. Anything english is pretty expensive around here. It really stinks. But I love trails.
     
    12-11-2011, 09:51 PM
  #26
Yearling
Hisangelonly, where did you move from?
I keep my horses in Rendon/Burleson area, not far from you. I have horsey friends and will keep you in mind next time we go to the grasslands or Lake Whitney. We had planned to go out to the grasslands last weekend but it got rainy and cold. Lately I have been making good use of our covered arena :)
     
    12-11-2011, 10:05 PM
  #27
Foal
I live by Denton. It is hard to find someone to ride with. I have a trailer, but my truck blew up :(
     
    12-12-2011, 12:10 PM
  #28
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by outnabout    
hisangelonly, where did you move from?
I keep my horses in Rendon/Burleson area, not far from you. I have horsey friends and will keep you in mind next time we go to the grasslands or Lake Whitney. We had planned to go out to the grasslands last weekend but it got rainy and cold. Lately I have been making good use of our covered arena :)
Awesome I love riding at Whitney . Have you ever been to Holiday Park in Benbrook? It is pretty there too. I would love to have a covered arena email me at iamlightningbolt@rocketmail.com next time yall go somewhere.
     
    12-12-2011, 12:12 PM
  #29
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by MySissyGirl    
I live by Denton. It is hard to find someone to ride with. I have a trailer, but my truck blew up :(
I am about an hour and a half from Denton without traffic. Not too bad. That's not good about your truck! Are you getting another one or just getting that one fixed?
     
    12-12-2011, 12:14 PM
  #30
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by outnabout    
hisangelonly, where did you move from?
I keep my horses in Rendon/Burleson area, not far from you. I have horsey friends and will keep you in mind next time we go to the grasslands or Lake Whitney. We had planned to go out to the grasslands last weekend but it got rainy and cold. Lately I have been making good use of our covered arena :)
oh and I moved to joshua from rio vista I lived in burleson before rio vista, though. I used to live in Mountain Valley. On the edge of burleson and joshua.
     

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anybody ride in NOrth Dakota? Trails Trail Riding 11 06-25-2011 11:57 AM
Riding North Trail at IAH and Cypress Creek in Humble, Texas QOS Trail Riding 0 11-21-2010 09:00 PM
They wanna ride... Iíll let them ride! Britt Horse Pictures 10 06-12-2010 09:20 PM
Greetings for North Texas TXHorseLaw Meet the Community 8 11-25-2008 06:25 PM
Anybody from Oklahoma/North Texas, or Cleveland, OH areas? NoFear526 Meet the Community 5 10-17-2008 10:47 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0