Save the date and join us for a ride supporting a great cause.
All Proceeds support Comprehensive Community Services, Inc.
A 501(c)(3) not for profit organization that advocates and provides services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Proceeds will go to support services like our Therapeutic Riding Program for adults with intellectual disabilities. TRAIL OF HEARTS - 2010 BENEFIT HORSE TRAIL RIDE
February 26th, 2011
McCulley Farms, Florida
* Ride along the Withlacoochee River surrounded by nature.
* Participate in our Poker Run Game along the trail.
* Enjoy a free lunch with entry
* Demonstration on therapeutic riding for individuals with disabilities
* Ride Entry Fee: $30 – (includes: $5 day riding fee, BBQ & first card to your winning hand)
* Additional cards: $5 each, no limit
* Prizes for winning hands
* Registration 9:00 AM
* Ride 10:00 AM
* Negative Coggins Required, stallions required to wear yellow ribbons,
* kickers required to wear red ribbons. REGISTER ONLINE CCS
* you can fill out the registration form online
* you can pay via PayPal by credit card, echeck or paypal
* you can fill out the form, print it and send it in with a check or money order
* FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
JANET SAMPSON AT 386-362-7143 #5 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you decide to camp your $5 day fee will be deducted from the camping fee
Plan to camp out for the week end at McCulley Farms. The trails here on the farm along with the 2000 acre Yellow Pine Forest are open year round. Clean bathrooms with hot showers, grill, picnic tables, and we now have over 100 covered stalls for your horses and more electric hookups included for $20 per person each night. Give us a call at (386)938-3011 or email email@example.com We are actively looking for sponsors for this event, if you would like to be a part of this event as a sponsor please email me for details firstname.lastname@example.org.