The January Newsletter is done and gone, hooray!
In this issue you'll find
- An article on the wonderful Mount Adams Horse Camp
- A brief discussion on a riding area in California where you're more than likely going to see a movie being filmed
- Tips on tying the Half Hitch
- A review on a high tech saddle pad
- and a tip that goes entirely too far into the physiology of the equine eye when all I really wanted to do was talk about flashlights :-0
Hope you enjoy it!
Click here to go straight to the newsletter