I have read you post Why Do I Find a Problem with Her and this one.
I am a Dad and a Grandpa. I do not think it unreasonable for my children to come to me with any questions. Usually I ask questions back and let my children find the answers on their own.
- If you could have control of Tango no matter what her energy level was, would you be happy with her?
- If the answer is to the above is yes are you willing to put in the time and work to get her there?
- If the answer to 1and 2 is no with Tango why would an additional horse with itís problems change the situation?
- If you had to save the money for the additional horse would it be worth it or would you be more willing to work with Tango?
- If Tango was your perfect trail horse would you be happy to ride all over alone or is the additional horse needed to provide you with a riding companion?
I worked a year getting a horse like yours under control but now he is an absolute pleasure to ride.
Look at your opportunities:
- A place where you can live and have horses.
- A trail horse with lots of go.
- Your sisterís two year old to train.
- A Dad that can maybe show you how to harness and drive.
- An area where you can ride for miles.
I have some things you can try on Tango if you are interested, let me know.