Well, I am new to western pleasure, and I was thinking of doing some small shows later on in the year so I have a couple of questions!
1) Do the WP horses in small classes have to do the 'peanut roller' thing they do it high up classes? I am not sure if that is the right word for it too :O
2) What if your horse does not neck rein, can you do it 2 handed? (I am teaching my horse how to neck rein right now)
3) Do I need super nice saddles with the silver on them for starting out, or will my roping saddle work?
4) How low does the horses head have to be?
5) Are there special bits involved in the small horse shows?
Keep in mind that this is really low level stuff, not anything fancy and high up there